Chapter 3

The next day hunter wakes up and finds Ed sleeping on the chair beside his bed. "Ed?" He says yawning. Edric wakes up and looks at hunter. "your awake!!" He says jumping up and hugging hunter. They both smile. "We have to head to school so Eda and Lilith will watch you." Ed kisses hunter on the head and grabs bags. Luz walks in and yawns. "Hey hunter how you feeling?". "Better." Hunter says sitting up. "Oh ok well rest up!" Luz walks out with Edric.

After everyone leaves for school Eda and Lilith tell hunter that they have to go somewhere and to not leave the house at all. He nods and lays back down.
He wakes up to the sound of the front door being kicked down. He hears Kikimoras voice and runs into closet. He hides and holds rascal "shhh.". He shakes a lot and grabs the phone thing luz gave him. He sends Luz a message "Kiki is in the house. Please help.". Luz looks at phone and gets out of seat. "I have to go it's an emergency!". She runs and grabs amity and texts Eda "Eda why are you not with hunter?!". Luz hops on her staff and heads home.

Hunter hears the door to his room open and he freezes.He quickly texts luz. "She's in my room. Save me..". Tears fall from his eyes. He knows if Belos gets him he will surely be dead. Kiki grabs the closet door and hunter sends one last text.. to Edric. It reads "I love you. Don't forget me cutie<3."