Chapter 4

Edric gets the text and starts to panic. "Hunter?! Babe?!". Luz also keeps trying to text hunter. "hunter? Where are you?". She realizes he was probably found. "amity!!! He's not answering..!" She says. Amity trys to get the broom to go as fast as she can.

Kiki grabs hunter and throws him out of the closet. Before hunter can stand he gets stabbed in the side by a knife. His eyes widen and he presses his hand into his side. He groans and gets up. He try's to run but gets pushed on the ground. "Golden gaurd. It seems your days are numbered." She sees rascal and giggles. "You have a palisment?". She grabs rascal and squeezes him. "D-DONT hurt him!!" Hunter says trying to grab rascal. One of the Gaurds show up and grabs hunter. They bring him back to the castle.

Luz gets to the house and runs to hunters room. "HUNTER!!!". Her and amity search for hunter but can't find him. Ed ran out of class and gets there. He runs upstairs and looks at Luz. "is he ok?!". Luz looks a Ed and points to blood. "he's gone." Luz grabs stuff. "I'm going to make them pay." Amity grabs her. "Your going to get hurt.". Luz looks a amity "maybe.".

Eda and Lilith get back. "Sorry luz my phone di-" she sees everyone in tears. "Don't talk to me." Luz says walking out the door. "what's wrong? Where's hunter?" Lilith says. "Most likely dead cuz of yall." Luz growls getting on her staff and helping amity and Edric on. Eda looks at Luz. She looks very angry and is tearing up.