Chapter 9

I finally had myself cleaned up as I scrunched my hair with a towel I walked slowly to my room. The cold air nipping on my shoulders no one was home so I took this time to take my time. As I pulled out clean clothes that Ada had folded for me before leaving, I heard a tap against my bedroom window I didn't take notice at first but it began to get on my last nerve as I walked over I saw the one and only. The gold boy, I pulled open the window with a push and looked down.

"You took your time lass" he whispered as he peony didn't want anyone to hear him. "Yes well I thought you where a drunken homeless man" his smile slowly  disappeared as he held his heart and pouted "well you coming then darling" he said as he fiddled with some pebbles then he looked back up to me "where are we going" I questioned "ahhhh now that's a surprise love" he smiled "and why should I trust a gypsy boy like you" I questioned with a wide smile on my face as my hair began to stick to my face as the wind dried most of it.  "Why wouldn't you, I'll give you a few minutes beautiful" I laughed as I pulled my head back in. I looked back to see him leaning on the alleyway wall I pushed my head back out "oh and watch were your looking Gold boy before I have your eyes"  I could hear his faint laughed as I went to finish getting dressed.

I pulled on a white blouse trousers and high heeled boots Polly gave me on Christmas. I put my hair up into a bun and pulled a few strands out as I put my holster on my shoulder and a switch knife in my boots I threw my coat on and ran down the straits. I left through the back door. I sneakily ran to the spot the Gold boy was standing but there wasn't any sign of him I looked around the corner then behind me and I felt arms warp around my waist. Before I could do anything they spun my around and put me back on ground. I saw the Bonnie laughing and smiling . I smacked his chest over and over again "you idiot, you absolutely basterd" he suddenly pushed me to the wall and our faces where only meters away, I could feel his breath against my lips. "Your much more prettier than I though" he breathed out.

I pushed him off me and laughed at his face, as he looked shocked. "You aren't that bad your self" I smiled as I began walking out of the alleyway  "where are we off to then?" I asked still utterly confused about why he had came all this way to take me away somewhere I had no clue of. "Care to join me on a stroll of the country side my lady" he  jogged to my side and had put on a posh accent which wasn't the best. "I shall follow you silly man" "now your the silly one for agreeing" he smiled. I had my doubts but went with it.

We walked down the streets of Small Heath the paths were dirty and wet as we  walked hand in hand as their where small stares. Which didn't really bother me I felt sort of safe and happy with Bonnie.

I apologise for the delay of publishing I have had my doubts on this. I also appreciate all the people who read my chapters even though they aren't as long. But I hope you enjoy. I shall try my best to publish regularly xx.