The Old Wizard

It was a normal day here in Camp Lakebottom. McGee and Squirt were swimming on the lake while Gretchen was sunbathing. They enjoy the lake of the Lakebottom part till it was evening. Suddenly they heard the sound of pans and pots rang which means it's dinner time.

McGee : "Come on, Squirt. It's dinner time."
Squirt : "Oh good, finally, I'm a lot hungry now."
McGee : "Then, come on! Gretchen is now in the messhall."

In the messhall, they were all sit down while Rosebud came and give each of them a bowl of soup. After each of them served a bowl of soup, she left them.

McGee : "Oh, yuck, I don't want to eat a mush for dinner."
Gretchen : "Yeah, me neither."

They looked at Squirt eat the soup excitedly and said...

Squirt : "Wow... this soup is delicious!"
McGee and Gretchen : "Really?!"

They were all eat the whole soup. After they ate the whole soup, the campers went to the cabin and get their pijamas and ready to go to bed.
It was 10 p.m. and the campers were sleeping peacefully, except for Gretchen. Her eyes opened widely means she still awake and feel sleepless.

Gretchen : "Agh... I couldn't sleep. What should I do? I never feel sleepless before."

After that she looked at the outside of the window and saw an old woman stand near the lake. She then wear her slippers and go out tiptoed, try not to wake the other campers. Gretchen approach the old woman and said...

Gretchen : "Hello, old woman."
Old woman : "Oh, hello young girl."
Gretchen : "Can I help you?"
Old woman : "Of course. Could you take me to my house in the forest?"
Gretchen : "Uhh... sure, I could help you."

So that, Gretchen went to the forest to take the old woman to the forest. What Gretchen didn't know is that the old woman is a wizard. Gretchen was feel a little scared when she walk through the forest. Then, the old wizard ask her something.

Wizard : "What is your name, little girl?"
Gretchen : "Oh, my name is Gretchen."
Wizard : "Oh, so you are the kung fu girl, your friends are McGee and Squirt and your enemy is Suzi."
Gretchen : "Yeah! Wait, how do you know?"
Wizard : "I've been watching you since you arrived here and I see you need some help, and I saw the boy, umm... McGee, he gives you a lot of help.
Gretchen : "Yeah, he was very kind."

After a few minutes after talk, they arrived on the old cottage that was the Old Wizard's house.

Wizard : "Ahh... there it is, my house. You should take a rest, little girl."
Gretchen : "Oh, no thank you, I should get back now."
Wizard : "Okay, then..."

The old wizard get her wand and glow the road to show Gretchen the way back.

Gretchen : "Oh wow... how do you do that?"
Wizard : "Oh, you don't know yet, I am a wizard."
Gretchen : "Oh, thank you!"
Wizard : "You're welcome."

Gretchen then followed the glowing path back to the camp.
After a few minutes walk, she get back to the camp. While she arrived, she feel very tired and then go to the cabin and went to bed and all was calm.

To be continued