Before The Night

Well, Suzi and Buttsquat already left the camp, but the problem is still not done yet. Gretchen still worried about the dare they've done. McGee and Squirt play in the tree house, but Gretchen stared at the ground and looked very sad. McGee then approach to her.

McGee : "Hey, Gretch, what's up?"
Gretchen : "Well, it's nothing."
McGee : "No, it's not nothing, there is something wrong and I wanted to know about what happened."

Gretchen then glanced to McGee and then she started to cry.

Gretchen : "It's because of the beauty contest. What if I don't win, we won't enjoy the lake again and I will be hated because I lost."
McGee : "You will not lose and no one will hate you."
Gretchen : "Are you serious?"
McGee : "Of course."
Gretchen : "Well, then... I believed at you."

Gretchen then stood up and cheered up. Then, McGee told her something.

McGee : "Besides that, you have something they don't."
Gretchen : "What is that?"
McGee : "Look at your feet."

Gretchen then look on her glass slipper and said....

Gretchen : "You're right."
McGee : "See, I've told you."

Then, McGee rushed off to Armand's cabin. He told Armand to make something for Gretchen so that she could became the star.

McGee : "Oh, come on, Armand. Besides, if Gretchen is lost, we lost our part of Ickygloomy."
Armand : "Well, I saw that you are serious, it's okay for me."
McGee : "Yes! Thank you, Armand."

So that, Armand make a new dress fo her. While he was busy making a dress fo Gretchen, McGee is out train Gretchen to become the one.

Tomorrow Night

The night finally came. The stage and seats already settled for the beauty contest in Camp Sunny Smile. McGee and Squirt stared at the lights in Camp Sunny Smile.

To be continued