The New Gift

The sun rises in Camp Lakebottom. The night was taken over by the morning. McGee woke up earlier than the other campers. He went outside to see the new day here in Camp Lakebottom. He was just about to step outside while he stumbled by a big box. He was paying attention to the box.

McGee : "Ouch, what was that? Oh a box."

He saw the box and he discovered that the box was meant to Gretchen.

McGee : "To beloved Grethen."

He then ran inside and try to wake all his friends.

McGee : "WAKE UP GUYS!"
Grethen : "Oh McGee, it's too morning."
Squirt : "Five minutes more, please."
McGee : "But Grethen, you have a present."
Gretchen : "Really? Thank you McGee."
McGee : "But... it's not from me."
Gretchen : "Then from who?"

Gretchen was a bit confused as she opened the box, it was a pair of beautiful glass slippers. Grethen was a bit confused wondering from who it was till she saw a paper under the slipper. She then take and read it.

Gretchen : "To beloved little young Gretchen, thank you to take me to my house in the forest at that night. As my thank you gift, I made with some magic a pair beautiful glass slippers. I hope you like it, it'll be useful later because it was magic. From love, the old wizard."

Gretchen was very happy for the new glass slipper that she get so she wears it anywhere and anytime.
In the afternoon, Buttsquat and Suzi get in to the lake and try to get near Camp Lakebottom with Sunny Smile's new hover boat. McGee and Gretchen play near the lake and Squirt is making a tree house with Sawyer and Armand.

McGee : "Hey Buttsquat, do you lost your way to sunny smile again?"
Buttsquat : "Of course not!"
Suzi : "We come here to tell you that Camp Sunny Smile will organize a beauty contest and we would like to invite your little princess to go there tomorrow night."
Gretchen : "Really... wait a minute, is this some kind of your evil plan?"
Suzi : "Of course not, we only want a big zero or I said loser in our beauty contest, so we need her."
Gretchen : "Wait, you can't make me a 100% loser. I should be win easier than you."
McGee : "Yeah, she's right!"
Buttsquat : "Oh, yeah? How about some daring? If Suzi won, Ickygloomy will be our properties and no Bottom dwellers!"
McGee : "Ok but, if Gretchen won, Ickygloomy will be our properties, and she gets something she always wanted, Suzi's tiara!"
Suzi : "Okay well, challange accepted."

After daring each other, Suzi and Buttsquat get back to Sunny Smile.

To be continued