The Painful Dream

That night, even it's already 11.30 a.m., neither Suzi or Buttsquat didn't get to sleep as Suzi decided to run her plan to get the glass slipper and destroy it forever so that Gretchen will be a loser forever.

Meanwhile In Camp Lakebottom

All the bottom dwellers already fell asleep soundly, all except for Gretchen. She didn't seem to enjoy her sleep, in fact she seems like having a nightmare. She screams in her unconscious mind and then woke up in a gasp.

Gretchen: "AHH...!"

McGee surprised at the sudden scream and ran to Gretchen's bed. McGee gave her a comforting hug and calm her down.

McGee: "Okay, Gretch, it's okay. Now, what's happening?"

Gretchen let some tears fall from her eyes as she said....

Gretchen: "I *sob* had a *sob* nightmare."
McGee: "About what?"
Gretchen: "It's about *sob, sob*...."

In Gretchen's Nightmare - Gretchen's POV

I was walking in a forest alone as McGee got caught by a villain. I keep walking and then I saw three figures in the dark, a figure in front holding a weapon, and two other figures on the back holding a little figures, which I recognize as... McGee.

Gretchen: "McGee!!!"
Figure 1: "You want him? Give me your glass slipper."

I was surprised because the front figure sounds like a girl.

Gretchen: "Who are you?"
Figure 1: "Don't you know me?"

She opened the cape that cover her face and it was... Suzi?

Gretchen: "Suzi?"
Suzi: "Now you know me and you know what I want, now give me the glass slipper!"
Gretchen: "No, in your dream."
Suzi: "Well then. I don't want to hurt my brother, but still I'll do anything for the slipper."

I gasped, it's a dillema for me, I had to decide, lost my beloved friend or my glorious slippers. Then, McGee started to say something with a low voice.

McGee: "No, Gretch, don't give her the slippers."
Gretchen: "But...."
Suzi: "Make your choice."

I tried to think, but it's quite hard to make a choice. Then, I make my choice.

Gretchen: "Please let McGee go, kill me instead!"
McGee: "No, Gretch."
Suzi: "It's been decided."

The two figures then let off McGee. McGee then ran to me.

McGee: "Gretch... don't do this."
Gretchen: "I have to, it's the only way I could save you and the slippers."
McGee: "What? No!!"
Gretchen: "Good bye McGee, I love you."
McGee: "*sob, sob* I love you too."

We ended up hugging together for a moment. For the last thing that will leave mark, we both finally kissing passionately. Suzi who finally getting upset, dragged me to be killed. I then throw a slipper to McGee. McGee looked at the slipper with a sad look. The rest two figures prepared to kill me.

Gretchen: "Good bye."
Suzi: "Now, kill her!"

Suzi then thrust a knife to a figure and with a great slay, I was killed. McGee cried heavily, and I screamed loudly.

McGee: "NOO!!!!"
Gretchen: "AHH!!!"

Dream Ended - Normal POV

McGee calms her down, but still it didn't make her forget about the painful dream. But as Gretchen started to calm, they heard something outside. Gretchen started to get terrified.

Gretchen: "W... w... what's that?"
McGee: "I don't know, I'll check what's that."

But as McGee started to left, Gretchen held his hand.

Gretchen: "No! Don't leave me alone."
McGee: "Uhh... you're not alone, there's Squirt here."
Gretchen: "But he's sleeping. Can I go with you?"
McGee: "Well, okay."

Then, they went outside to see what makes the noise. Then they heard something again. McGee turns on the flashlight. They both got surprised as they see who make the noise, it was Suzi and Buttsquat.

Gretchen: "Suzi?!"
McGee: "Buttsquat?! What are you two doing here?"
Suzi: "Well, just say that I just want to do a revenge."
McGee: "Revenge? For what?"
Suzi: "For her!"
Gretchen: "What?! Why me?"
Suzi: "You have taken my degree as the best beauty contest's Queen let off."
McGee: "Wow, wow, calm down. She has just gotten a nightmare. How about we just let this flow, and we'll continue tomorrow."

Suzi thought for a while, and then she agreed.

Suzi: "Okay, fine. But I'll be here earlier than you expect."

She then went away with Buttsquat back to Sunny Smile. While that, McGee and Gretchen finally got back into the cabin.

Gretchen: "Uh... McGee, I'm quite scared right now, after the nightmare. Would you sleep with me tonight?"
McGee: "Well, of course. Why not?"

McGee then hop on to Gretchen's bed and then they both sleep calmly.

To be continued

A.N: Okay, that's it, the 7th chapter. Thanks a lot for your support, I'll always appreciate that. Sorry for the long update, I'll be update more often after this, I hope.