taking her on a date (requested)

It was just a little while ago that you surprised Danielle from out of nowhere by telling her that she needed to get ready to go.

She still doesn't know exactly where you're going. You haven't said and you haven't arrived just yet.

But Danielle's heart is already leaping with excitement just thinking about it all; especially after the day she had.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the quietness and comfort of the car ride to wherever it was that you were going.

But she opened them a few minutes later when the car came to a stop as you pulled into a parking spot.

She gasped when she saw the sign of the restaurant's name. It's her favorite spot in town. She's been so busy that she hasn't had the time to come and grab some food here, although she's so badly wanted to.

"Surprise," you smiled. "We're going to have a little date night here tonight, my love."

Her eyes lit up, her smile becoming bigger and brighter as it all sank in.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You deserve it. Besides, I know you had a hard day. I figured a date night here would make you feel much better."

She leaned over to throw her arms around you for a big hug, whispering against your neck about how much she truly loves and appreciates you.

"Anything for my girl." You grinned and unbuckled your seatbelt and opened your door.

"Come on, baby."

You got out of the car together and you waited for her by the door, taking her hand into yours when she was finally close enough.

You opened the door for her and walked inside, giving them your name so they could lead you to the table you reserved for tonight.

You sat down across from Danielle, opening your menu straightaway.

"Get whatever you want, my love. It's my treat."

You stared down at your menu, only for her to close it. You looked at her, smiling a little when you saw the stars in her eyes.

"What?"

"I love you." She said. "I know I say it all the time but I truly love you so much. I can't put it into words. You're amazing. Thank you for this. My day was so terrible but you're always here for me and I appreciate that so much."

"I'd do anything for you." You said, bringing her hand to your lips for a kiss. "I love you lots. You deserve the world. Anything I can do to make you smile, I will always do in a heartbeat."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" She asked and you smiled at her, brushing your thumb along her knuckles.

"I wonder the same thing every day because I don't know what I did so right to deserve you." You said and she smiled from ear to ear. "Now c'mon. Order something. I'm hungry and I know you are too."

She nodded and you both opened your menus, excited for the evening ahead.

It was all going to be so perfect and so romantic and Danielle hoped you knew just how much it all meant to her.