Pop Up Scenario☀︎︎

Arranged marriage isn't always a great thing, especially when you're caught in the middle of it. Two families attempt to create peace between each other by marrying off their off spring. You and your so called lover didn't see quite eye to eye. In fact, you both were on each other's hate list. You being immortal and all, you would live till the end..your lover wouldn't be so lucky.

"I am going to end you"

"We'll see how that works out for you"

Far more near then they had realized. You knew if you were to take their life out right and plain, it would rage an all out war between your families so this had to be a discreet and silent kîll.

~Scenarios under characters

┌───────────────────────
𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛
└───────────────────────

NAME
"Go away"
Avina Ritzs

GENDER
"Hmph"
Female

NICKNAME
Vi, Vina

SEXUALITY
Straight

AGE
23

APPEARANCE

⌫SPECIESImmortal

SPECIES
Immortal

You gotten up from the bed, getting your morning drink wether it be coffee or tea you usually got it in the morning.

Your wife, sitting down in the kitchen, was busy doing what she did best...painting. She hummed softly as she watched you walk in, strangely she had already had your drink out for you.
"I've been up for a bit so I decided to be nice for once, asshole" she dipped her paint brush in water and dried it, using another color on the canvas.

Unknowingly to you, the drink was poisoned, pleasant surprise. You sat down in front of her, drinking it.

She watched as you picked up the drink. The both of you sitting across from each other.

You..?
————————————————
┌───────────────────────
⌫𓁹⌫
└───────────────────────

NAME
"Your existence taunts me"
Marcel Ritzs

GENDER
"Insulting"
Male

NICKNAME
None

SEXUALITY
Straight

AGE
23

APPEARANCE

⌫SPECIESImmortal

SPECIES
Immortal

𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

You had devised a plan to take out your husband. You were going to rig his car into blowing up on his way to work. You were surely weren't going to get blame for this 'accident' and you could get rid of the theoretical knife in your back.

Relaxing on the couch and watching a bit on tv while your job did itself, you heard a knock on the door. You stood up, going to it.

"Marcel?"

"Yes love, it seems I've gotten into a bit of a car wreck" he stated, letting you peer down the drive way to notice the car had not even gotten down the street before blowing up.

"Isn't that so strange" he smirked, a part of you suspected he knew what you were up to, but that was impossible.

You..?