𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍✵

Name
"Am I missing something?"
Nora Reed

✴︎Gender
Female

Nickname
"Awesome, it's just awesome because that is me and I am it"

Sexuality
Bisexual

Age
"85"
18

Looks

✵Species"

Species
"..hm?"
Human

Personality
Nora is in two word: day brighter....at times. Nora seems to keep her a positive attitude especially when things are somehow turning down for her. Shes always there when someone needs a good laugh, a cheerleader, or even a hype woman it's always here. Being very loyal to the ones closest to her and protective over the ones who she knows don't really stand up for themselves, she'll do it for them until they get the courage to do it. She developed this from the long hours of babysitting kids 10 and under, she's delt with it all. She's very fun and uplifting person to be around and will absolutely not let you look down or talk down upon yourself, honestly fighting any insecurity you have with her affection and words. There is almost never a dull moment with the female. She's always getting herself into situations she may or may not be able to get herself out of on her own. She always has a very positive vibe about her, yet that doesn't mean she's an innocent pushover...all the time.
She tends to stand up and speak for herself at times then rather keep quiet in others, the only problem is she gets moments rather confused and quiets down when she's supposed to speak and speaking when it's not really needed, she'll get it soon. Nora is very caring of others, putting people before herself along with a very passionate lover and friend. She also prefers to kill with kindness and knowledge, if that doesn't work, her fist is always a plan B.

Likes
Despite having a picky taste, she loves food. Food is her first love and will always be especially nachos. She also loves cuddling, she just likes the feeling of someone being there to hold her along with her liking action and horror movies, chocolate, and dandelion flowers.

Dislikes
She hates when she accidentally eats a peanut and when she forgets the most important things then remembers the less important ones like the lyrics to a song but can't remember how to write a essay. Another thing she absolutely hates is a eggs. She doesn't like how they look, how they taste, and where they come from along with burgers.

Backstory

Strength
Her strengths lies within her ability to connect with people so easily. She's a people person and it doesn't take much for her to notice that someone or something is off. She also is very observant and spots anything of anyone who appears to be out of the ordinary, which explains why you can't put a  a cloth over her eyes. Her strength also likes in her flexibility and agility from the sports she plays and also in her ability to have patience or else she would've did a few things she'd regretted.

Weakness
Nora has a weakness of peanuts, she's allergic and hates it when her face swells up like a cherry, she can barley see anything when it happens. Another weakness she has is heights, she'll curl up in a ball or freeze all together along with her fear of drowning those are the fears that cause her to panic and act irrationally.

Occupation
Paid Assistant Therapist until she finishes college and gets her degree

Powers
None

Other
•she has a dog named Ballo that currently lives with her dad
•she grew up with two rough older brothers

☁︎∙Scenario∙☁︎

𝑜𝑛𝑒

"Er..uh.." You heard as you walked into the house room of your one and only best friend. She seemed to be struggling and this was undoubtedly her first time actually living alone and on her own, her parents spoiled and babied her a bit too much. Though she was still near campus close enough to walk there, she'd prefer trying out living in her own being pretty far from her home town. You walked in smelling smoke, immediately running into the kitchen. Though you didn't see Nora, you did see the stove starting to spark fire.

"Eh?!" You stated, why would she leave it unattended like this. You ran over to to it and began to try and stop the fire from spreading. Upon stopping the small problem, you heard a scream from upstairs. Running over to the stairs you began to go up them, you stopped seeing Nora running from the second floor and downstairs, without question you followed behind her. Whatever she was running from, you didn't want to wait and find out. Nora ran to the living room and towards the door on the far left at the back of the room leading to her basement.

"Right.." she responded upon seeing her basement completely flooded and the pipe she attempted fixing floating around in it. The basement filling up as if it was a bathtub. She quickly closed the door then proceeded to leave her house, unfortunately you wanted to find out what exactly she did. Taking a step towards the door, a squishing sound caught your attention causing you to look down. A drop of water fell upon your head causing you to look up. Upon feeling this you heard the sound of rushing water. Unfortunately you didn't run fast enough,so you were swept out onto the porch as the water poured out. Looking up, you see Nora standing in the driveway.

"My water bill is gonna shoot up...anyway...how was your day?" She asked with a smile. The fact she almost burned her house then flooded it didn't seem to bother her much at the moment, this was normal of her to keep a positive thought. You..?

𝑡𝑤𝑜
Make it up