Vampire

"𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟"

N A M E
____________________
↪︎ Regina Hall

N I C K N A M E
____________________
↪︎none

GENDER
____________________
↪︎female

A G E
____________________
↪︎unknown

A P P E R A N C E
____________________
↪︎

S P E C I E S____________________↪︎Vampire

S P E C I E S
____________________
↪︎Vampire

S E X U A L I T Y
____________________
↪︎Bisexual

P E R S O N A
____________________
↪︎Seeming to be a lovely woman, she doesn't hold on to the act very long. Regina is quite the mysterious being. She appears as a trusting and approaching soul, a greasy actor really. It's how she lures people into thinking she's friendly and truely the type of girl to stick by her word. On the other hand when you're dealing with a liar and an actor, it's a different story. Regina tends to be quite the mysterious and snappy being, tending to lie a lot about her whereabouts and often enjoys leaving others clueless. She does enjoy teasing as well, in fact use her appearance and way with words to her advantage especially when it could lead to a possible easy meal, so yes indeed she is a bit of a flirt and a dark humored woman. Telling a dark joke or story will surely get some laughter out of her. Speaking very fluently in the language of sarcasm, along with a huge tease. She tends to like being alone most of the time, it gives her time to do what she pleases behind closed doors. The female does become cold and quite aggressive at times especially around feeding.

L I K E S
____________________
↪︎ blood
↪︎the color red and black
↪︎parties
↪︎flirting
↪︎traveling
↪︎fashion
↪︎money
↪︎whine
↪︎scaring others

D I S L I K E S
____________________
↪︎cigarettes
↪︎other people's issue
↪︎gum
↪︎Chocolate
↪︎animal blood

F E A R S
____________________
↪︎hurting someone close to her

F A M I L Y
____________________
↪︎Tonya Hall- Mother
↪︎James Hall- Father
↪︎Vincent Hall-Younger Brother
↪︎Venus Hall- Older Sister

O C C U P A T I O N
____________________
↪︎unknown

C L A S S
____________________
↪︎High Class

P I E R C I N G S/ T A T T O S
_____________________
↪︎ear

S K I L L S
_____________________
talking her way out of things, reasonably because she gets herself into a lot of things
being able to act as a therapist, listening and giving according advice or responses
her brutal honesty
easily adapting to change
reading emotions

F L A W S
_____________________
↪︎she tends to loose control of her urges/lack of control about blood
she doesn't know how to comfort people especially in their sad times
too much sun
Fire
O T H E R
_____________________
↪︎ ↪︎Regina should not have keys to any vehicle, she cannot drive for anything
•she "dies" every couple of years and packs of her things and move to start over

S C E N A R I O

o n e
You and Regina were very close friends, you would say. Finding each other a mutual friend's birthday party and hitting it off well. Hanging out almost every day when your schedules aligned and allowed the both of you to do so. Though, for the couple of weeks you had noticed something off. She seemed to be avoiding you. Of course you didn't really know why, being the good friend you are you showed up to her house. Assuming she maybe was sick or busy, you decided to bring food over.

After knocking on the door it took a while, but she opened up. "Regina! H-" you began. She immediately closed the door.
'That was rude' you thought to yourself and knocked again.
She opened it, "My apologizes, what exactly are you doing?" She questioned, seemingly worried about something. As you were about to answer, another voice interrupted.
"Oh Regina! Who's this? He looks quite healthy. Would you like to come in?" Her mother questioned coming into view. Regina had previously told you her parents were visiting, and not to come over. Seems it had slipped your mind and her mother seemed nice.

You..?

t w o
You served as a knight in the kingdom under the king as well as his trusted advisor. Fortunately, he wasn't bad at all, actually he was a pretty good king especially to the poor in the kingdom. He acknowledged them and helped them.

It was quite odd though how fast he found his second wife. They met while he was scouting a town for a escaped prisoner, and not long after got married. The odd part was how much she actually went out at night and didn't seem to care when the king suddenly fell ill. His body looked pale everyday as if he was constantly losing blood. Having two bite marks on his neck wasn't normal either. You decided to find out what she was hiding.

You stepped past the kitchen, noticing her standing over the bowl of soup prepared for the king. You decided to watch.

"Did you need something?" Regina asked looking towards the door with a small grin. "Your footsteps gave it away." She added, putting a strange bottle in the pocket on her dress.

t h r e e
let me known an idea

You...?