Assassin | Ramona

. . . . .
✴︎ . ✧ . ✴︎
. . . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅┉┅┉

☁︎︎ General information

☁︎︎ Personality

☁︎︎ Appearance

☁︎︎ Etc

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤︎

◢︎

❤︎︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
⇣︎

↱︎

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

↲︎

N A M E

____________________

↪︎ Delphine Willis

N I C K N A M E

____________________

↪︎Mona, Ramona

GENDER

____________________

↪︎female

A G E

____________________

↪︎23

S P E C I E S

____________________

↪︎human

S E X U A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎Bisexual

↱︎

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒

↲︎

P E R S O N A L I T Y T Y P E

____________________
ENTP

P E R S O N A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎ Romona is physically and mentally strong. She is willing to fight and determine to win especially someone bigger than her. She has a a tendency to have a very smart and sarcastic comeback to almost anything. Her confidence is through the roof, any compliment only adds to her mentally big head. Though her pride and confidence levels are sky high, she's very open minded. Giving off the energy that she might, she's not a know-it-all. The woman can be terrifying, even more so when it's revealed that's she's very much so the killing type. Literally. A tease up until she's possessing the urge to fulfill her intrusive thoughts, the thoughts that most ignore. She listens, and very well at that. Her smiling isn't quite the sign to get away, it's when she's not. Mona has an obvious flirtatious demeanor and will use her looks to her what she wants. If it doesn't work in small cases, then fear does. Skilled at manipulation, she is prone to a few explosive fits from too much of suppressing most emotions. She's charismatic and very strategically thinking individual. She can and will adapt to any situation.
She does possess a softer side and is cable of caring for others. Mona can also be very loyal to people she cares about. If anything, it's hard to tell if she's a same person just by how soft or loving she can be towards another. Especially when she gives gifts as her love language.
Her softer side comes from earlier on in life. Her brother had took the 'rebel' label in their already very strict household and went against every single thing. Their parents went to her and imposed their ideals instead. Eventually she fought back as well, and enjoyed the feeling of it. The very obedient child became the complete opposite of what they envisioned, more evil and less good and a lot of crazy. Solving most of her problems with a click if a gun or the slice of a knife.