Rich Prick | Iris

. . . . .
✴︎ . ✧ . ✴︎
. . . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅┉┅┉

☁︎︎ General information

☁︎︎ Personality

☁︎︎ Appearance

☁︎︎ Etc

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤︎

"I love....me, don't you"

◢︎

❤︎︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
⇣︎

↱︎

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

                 ↲︎

N A M E

____________________

↪︎Iris Walton

N I C K N A M E

____________________

↪︎

GENDER

____________________

↪︎Female

A G E

____________________

↪︎21

S P E C I E S

____________________

↪︎human

S E X U A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎Bisexual

↱︎

   ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒

                    ↲︎

P E R S O N A L I T Y   T Y P E

____________________
ESFJ

P E R S O N A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎ Iris cares about how she appears more than anything. She will bring her best outfits/looks and nothing less. She's an very confident yet arrogant and boastful. Iris was always confident, but normally was very warm and empathetic to others. She has always been a social butterfly, but now she's more quiet then usual. She is very hypersensitive, maybe has a chance at being an actor from his dramatic she can be. Iris is a creative individual, she loves design and creating clothes. The woman does have a strong heart, she can be expressive at times. The money has indeed changed her a bit. Iris is a very money driven individual coming off ungrateful at times, like a spoiled brat. Other times coming off as a mean girl, bit of a bully actually. Letting her expensive items and beauty flaunt to shoe just how important she is. Which shot her to popularity, reminding her that being at the top feels absolutely great. She has a very high head, feeling as if she's above someone that isn't on her level of wealth. Iris is also a flirt, she teases a lot and leads people on but she never goes through with it. It's very rare to see her in a relationship for long. Though Iris is a sight to see, her personality is as spoiled as expired milk. Her friends are her downfall, even when she tries to be nice they encourage her not too or her world would crumble.