Shopping

The boys arrived at Alfia to go shopping with the girls to pick out their dresses to wear to the graduation ceremony. 

"There here, there here," shouted Stella looking out of the window.
The girls went down to greet the boys. Sky went up to Bloom and kissed her on the cheeks, Stella ran up to Brandon and they both fell on the ground, Musa went up to Riven and kissed him in the cheeks, Tecna and Timmy came half way and hugged each other, Layly went up to Nabu and he twirled her around and Helia went up to Flora and took her hands and kissed it. 

"Are you girls ready to go then," asked Brandon.

"Yes we are, come on lets go," answered Musa.

As they were walking Nabu asked Helia "Have you asked her yet"

"Ask her what?" Helia said 

"You know about that engagement thing will Flora," Nabu questioned.

"Well, no, i don't know how to ask her, how did you do it Nabu. You and Layla are engaged. How did you ask her?" Helia asked.

"To tell you the truth, it had nothing to do with me, both our parents disused on it," answered Nabu.

"Well, i guess i have to tell her sooner or later, I'm going to tell her after the ceremony."Said Helia.

AT THE SHOPPING MALL..................

"OMG, I wanna buy everthing, this is totally amazing, screamed Stella.

"Well, we only need to buy one dress for the ceremony," Bloom said camly.

"Fine," Stella said disappointed.

All the girls picked a dress and some assesorise to go will it.
After an hour of picking a dress, all the girls had five different pretty dresses that they wanted to wear. They asked there boyfriends to help them choose the perfect one.

"Riven, which one will look better on me," Musa asked.

"Just pick any Musa, i dont really care, you look good in all of them,"Riven said.

"Yeh, i know, but it has to be perfect" Musa said.

"But why does it have to be perfect?" Riven asked.

"Because it does, Riven just choose one," Musa screamed.

"Ok, i choose the dress will the red frills on it and the red bracelet that goes with it," Riven said.

"Are you sure?" Asked Musa.

"Well, you did tell me to pick one, so i did," Riven said.

"Aright then, that one it is," Musa said.

All the girls met back at the meeting place were they said to meet with there boyfriends. Bloom bought a long flowing blue dress with a blue matching bracelet. Stella bought a orange dress will matching bracelet and high hells. Flora bought a pink glittery dress with pink hells and braclets.
Tecna bought a purple dress that covers her arms and Layla bought a turquoise dress with maching headband, hells and bracelet.

"Finally are you girls done picking your outfits, so we can go," complaned Brandon.

"No, we still need to fingure out what your wearing," answered Stella.

"Here we go again," Moned Riven.

The girls dragged there boyfriends back into the shop. It took longer to choose what the boys were going to wear because they kept complaining.
Finally after two hours they were done.