Red Fountain.

AT ALFIA............
The girls were asleep. 

"AHHHHH" Bloom screamed. Waking everybody in the dorm up.

"Sweetie whats wrong, did you have a bad dream," Flora asked.

"Well, yes but it seamed so real,kind of like a vision, i was dreaming and then i saw Sky dying and then disappearing," Bloom said shocked.

"Funny, i dreamed the same thing but it was with Timmy," Tecna said.

"Same here, but mine was with Nabu," Layla Said.

"Musa did you have the same dream?" Stella asked.

"Yes, i did, it was horrible," Musa screamed.

"Then that must mean 1 thing," Flora said.

"Red fountain is under attack'" everybody screamed.

"We must go and help," Bloom said.

So the girls went to Red Fountain.

AT RED FOUNTAIN........

Helia woke up from the sound of loud noises. 

"OH NO, it can't be!" Helia said in horror.

"Wake up, wake up Timmy!" Helia shouted.

"Whats up, stop shacking me!" Timmy shouted

"Sorry, wake up, wake up  NOW, were under attack, wake up everybody else and get out of the school," Helia shouted.

Everybody woke up. And got outside.
"Who are you'" Riven shouted at the evil man.

"Ah,Helia big brother its been a long time since we saw each other, haven't told your friends about me yet," laughted zacharias.

The five other boys looked in confusion. 

"Your brother" Sky said to Helia in astonishment.

"Zacharias leave, why are you here," Helia shouted with anger.

"I came here for the power," Zacharias said as if it was the most obvious thing to guess.

Then he threw something up in the air, all the boys fell back and got suck on the floor.

"What is that?" Riven asked

"Its dark asid, it makes you stick to the ground its harder to fight," Helia said struggling to get up.

"Now I'll finish you of for good, HA,HA,HA!!!!" Zacharias laughed evily.

"OH NO, were done for" Helia thought.

He closed his eyes and waited for death. But it didn't come.
He looked up and saw the winx holding a converge sheld.

"Dont touch our boyfriends," Bloom shouted.

"Ah, the winx, i heard a lot about you, i was wandering were you were," Zacharias said, laughing evily.

"Well now were her were going to finish you of for good." Stella said confedently.

"NO, im finishing you off !!!!!" Zacharias said throwing Tecna and Musa on to the school walls making them bang there foot on the walls.

"Musa," Riven yelled

"Tecna," Timmy yelled

"Shinning ray' Stella said as an attack.

"What! How was that possible that was my best attack, it didn't even do any harm to him," Stella said disappointingly.

"Lets use conversion" Bloom said.

Musa and Tecna joined the group.

"Convergence " The Winx shouted.

It made Zacharias fall on the groung but no real harm was done.

"I can't believe he just survived that last attack" Stella said.

With that Zacharias threw a mega big powerful energy bast at the winx, they all got thrown on the walls of Red Fountain making the whole school wake up. Zacharias attack was mega powerful that it did a lot of injery but  Bloom, stella, Flora and Layla got up. Zacharias blasted them with some energy but not as powerful as before. Stella and Layla got blasted on the walls again this time they banged their foot on the wall not being able to get up.

"Stella," Brandon called.

"Layla," Nabu yelled.

Bloom dodged the first atrack but missed the second. Then Bloom also got Blasted on to the walls cauing her front to bump agaist the walls.

"Your a pretty one, " Zacharias siad. While reaching down and touching Floras cheeks.

"Keep you hands of her!" Helia said furiously.

Zacharias looked down at Floras fingure and saw the diamond ring.

"OH, i see fianćee" Zacharias said laughing evily.

Then he took flora and kept on bangig her of the walls and hurting her.

Then suddenly everybody came out of the school the see where all the noise was coming from, Zacharias left but said"

"I will be back, see you later big bro."

With that he took of.

The dark asid had finally gone and the boys got up and ran to there girlfriends who were lying on the floor,really weakly with there eyes close.

"O MY" Saladen said with a shock."We have to take them back to Alfia quick."

The boys got down and picked there girlfriends up from the floor and carried them to Alfia.

"Saladen can you make a portal to take us to Alfia." Helia said.

"Sure."

The boys went into the portal carrying their girlfriends.