Explanation

Sorry everyone I know this fan fiction is one of my Most popular one.... and I haven't updated it in a very long time so today I am going update it. Hope you enjoy it!

"At the start of the magic Dimension there were 6 planets: Domino, Linphea, Melody, Zenith, Andros and Solaria. These 6 planets were the most powerful  out of all the planets in the Magic Dimension. " Daphne explained. " Since theses planets were the most powerful, they was a catch to it, these 6 planets were cursed. If the gardiens of the planets had the curse they would soon perish. " There was gasp and then cam a pregnant silence.

"So can we do anything to stop the curse?" Riven asked, holding Musa's hand.

"Yes you can" Daphne answered. "You have to go to each planet and find the first ever gardien of the planet. They will help you."

"Where can we find the gardiens?" Sky asked.

"You can find then in the temple of heroes, every planet has one, hurry please" Daphne said. With that in mind the Specialist zoomed off to their mission.

The Winx and Specialist went back into their room.

In Musa's and Riven's room......

"Musa you'r going to be alright" Riven said.

"I hope so" Musa said quitely.

"Don't say that, you are going to be alright!" Rive said holding Musa's hands. Musa just did a small little smile in return.

In Stella's and Brandon's room......

"Sunshine how are you feeling?" Brandon asked.

"I don't know" Stella answered in a murmur. As she closed her eyes, Brandon game her a little kiss on the forehead and left.