Chapter 2 (Smut)

Armin's POV

(I was listening to "Are you gonna stay the night" while writing this so)

I lay there defenseless on the bed as he continued his assault on my neck, earning moans and whimpers repeatedly. Soon enough he began running his tongue down my shoulder after ripping off my jacket and button up. I arched my back slightly when he ran his hand down my chest.

"You're body is beautiful, Armin." He cooed, kissing my chest. I blushed slightly and moaned when he moved his tongue to my right nipple. He moved his hand to my legs, spreading them and resting his hand on the growing bulge. He began moving his hand, palming me while moving his tongue and mouth all over my body. I grabbed the blanket under me, breathing heavily and moaning slightly. I felt him undo the buckles on my legs, then my belt, slowly sliding my white pants off of my legs. He began on my boxers when out of instinct I closed my legs tightly.

"Armin." He purred, running his hand up my leg, leaning down and kissing my lips passionately causing me to lossen my legs giving him an opportunity to remove my boxers. He pulled back but kept his face hovering over mine as I started to undo the buckles across his chest, then unbuttoning his shirt. I slid his shirt off and threw it off of the bed along with the buckles. He began to kiss down my chest and stomach, soon making it to my lower stomach above my member. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, when I felt his warm mouth close around my member. Moaning loudly, I opened my eyes again and flung my head back. He rested his hands on my hips and began moving his head faster, earning repeated moans. I gripped the blanket beneath me closing my eyes when he pulled his mouth away. He quickly flipped me on my stomach and pulled my ass up to him. He undid the buckles on his pants and tossed them aside. I felt his hand slowly slide across my back then he lifted 4 fingers to his mouth and drenched them in his spit. Slowly, he slipped a finger into my back entrance causing me to moan. He slipped in another finger and began moving them quickly. A small tear ran down my cheek as he inserted his 3rd finger but I couldn't hide the fact that it felt amazing. The mixture of pain and pleasure he was causing was unbearable. Someone began banging on the door roughly.

"Eren! I know you don't like changing in front of the rest of us guys but c'mon how long does it take!" Berthold yelled, banging on the locked door again. He growled quietly.

"One minute!" He yelled in reply, moving his other hand over my mouth. He inserted his last finger and moved them quickly, causing me to moan quietly into his hand. Almost like he had control of everything, he whispered softly into my ear,

"Just let it go." And with that I felt the liquid spill from my member. He removed his fingers and kissed my back softly, grabbing our clothes from the floor. He pulled my underwear on and started with my pants.

"Mm-mm I need to sleep and I sleep in my boxers." I yawned. He chuckled slightly and picked me up, carrying me to my bed. He moved back to his bed and flipped the covers over, hiding the wet spot, then unlocked the front door and strode back to my bed, crawling into it with me.

"Hey Eren. Armin." Reiner greeted as he walked in. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, regaining focus and waved weakly.

"You seem really tired." Marco smiled sweetly, "you should get some rest."

"We are." Eren replied, tugging at my arm. I heard Jean gasp sarcastically, if that's even possible.

"You mean you're together? I would have never guessed THAT would happen." He snickered and walked over to his bed. Marco laughed slightly and retired to his neighboring flat mattress. I layed back down next to Eren and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.

"I love you, Armin." Eren whispered as I fell asleep.

"I love you too," I yawned, then continued. "Eren." I smiled and finally began dreaming

(Sooooooo yea I said it'd be up in 30-40 minutes but its been like 24 hours so XD I'm really sorry but HERE IT IS!! Idek but hey its the best I could do. Mk well I love you guys!

BYE MY LITTLE FREAKS!!

Next chapter up on March 30th!)