Chapter 7

-a few months after-  

Armin's POV

I've been out of my room for the past month, spending the night at Eren's new room in the Survey Corps headquarters. Mikasa's been a lot more supportive and Jean has been a good friend recently. He helps me when Eren isn't around to do so and keeps me company when I'm feeling nervous or depressed. A lot of weird things have been happening though, like the other day, for instance, Reiner and Berthold were talking about how "Some people shouldn't be alive." or that "They're a disgrace to the human race.". I'm not sure what it was about but I intend to find out, today, during training.

"Hey Reiner!" I called from across the field, gaining his attention. He grunted slightly and ignored me as I jogged over to him.

"What's wrong? You seem angry?!" I questioned as his face had a look of disgust when he looked at me.

"Where's your boyfriend." He hissed, pushing me onto the ground.

"Reiner come on, let's just go!" Berthold begged as Reiner kicked my side. I curled into a ball on the ground feeling helpless and weak, just like when Mikasa did the same to me. I am tired of being weak. Tired of being shoved around and kicked.

I stood off of the ground and grabbed Reiner's arm, throwing him to the ground. I climbed on top of him and began punching him in the face with full force, which was surprisingly a lot. I felt his nose bone shatter underneath my fist as I took a blow at him. I felt arms wrap around my waist as Berthold ran to Reiner, tending to his wounds. I flung my arms around screaming.

"REINER YOU HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" I yelled, filled with anger and a tiny bit of fear. I felt a pair of lips rest against my head and I immediately calmed down. I turned around expecting to see Eren... but it wasn't him who had kissed my head.

"J-Jean?!" I screamed, backing away from him slightly.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know how else to calm you down." He looked at his hands in his lap. I sighed and crawled over to him.

"It's fine.. just don't do it aga-" but before I could finish my sentence his lips crashed into mine as he pinned me to the ground. I struggled beneath him but to no prevail as I wasted my strength on Reiner, and he knew this. He pinned my arms above my head and continued his attack on my lips.

"Jean... Please... Stop." I whimpered between his rough and forced kisses. I tried to bring my knee up to kick him but he pinned it down, restraining me even further. I began trying to scream but even if I could nobody was around to hear me, they had all either gone inside for lunch or escorted Reiner to the infirmary. I was helpless and alone, being pinned by the one person besides Eren I knew I could trust. Suddenly Jean flew off of me and landed on the grass. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face from betrayal and fear. I was terrified. I felt someone sit me up as a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my body. I quickly returned the gesture and cried onto my titan's chest.

"Go away, Jean. And never come near Armin EVER again!" He screamed at the man laying defenseless on the ground. He got up and ran to the mess hall, leaving me and Eren alone. I snuggled closer to him as he ran his fingers through my hair, like most people do. It tends to calm me down and it's a sweet gesture, but I love it more when it's Eren here with me. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." I whimpered into his chest.

"Shhh, it's alright Armin. It wasn't you, I saw you trying to struggle." He cooed as he pulled me even closer to him. We sat there holding each other for about 30 minutes until it started to sprinkle a bit. He got up from the ground and held his hand out to me. I took his hand in mine as he intertwined our fingers. We began to walk to the mess hall, hand in hand, eyes locked, and hearts belonging to each other, hoping to forget everything that had just happened.

(Hey guys! So I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating this story! I'm just really REALLY  busy and I thought I'd update before I went to the BEACH FOR A WEEK!  I'm also gonna be gone next week for summer camp butttt yea I'll be back in 2 weeks! I love you guys so SO much and thank you for reading! When I get back I promise the next chapter will have smut in it xDD

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE FREAKS!

~TheWeirdOne666)