Chapter 4

Mikasa's POV (hehe I'm evil)

I can't believe them. I've loved Eren for the longest time and I've told Armin this but he decided to steal him away from me. I'll get my revenge. I'll do the unthinkable. You do not mess with a titans sister, especially not one who has more titan friends than one. I know exactly who'll help me. Annie Leondhart. She likes Armin and I like Eren, so getting them to break up will be easy with her help. I've seen her work like this before, she helped Ymir and Krista break up for Reiner. Although it left Ymir in a puddle of tears, and according to Bertholt a puddle of blood, after the breakup we'll be there to comfort both ends of the breakup, so neither of them will take drastic measures. I know exactly where she is too, after she woke up from her crystal slumber they locked her in the dungeon where Eren was. I'll just have to make sure Commander Erwin isn't down there interrogating her, and find Mike to steal the keys. It won't be easy but once she's out its all uphill for me.

.

.

.

.

.

But wait.

.

.

.

.

.

Is it really worth it?

.

.

.

.

.

Eren seems so happy... And that's all I want for him.

.

.

.

.

.

And Armin's happy too.

.

.

.

.

.

On second thought.... I won't do it. All I want in this life is for Eren to be happy. Even if it means letting Armin have him.

(Sorry for not that much action in this Chapter, but next chapter I have a surprise. Stay tuned :3

BYE MY LITTLE FREAKS!

~TheWeirdOne666)