Chapter 10

(Hey guys, so just a heads up, chapter 11 will be the last chapter. Its been amazing writing this story and I will definitely do like a prolog of their life but yea. It'll be posted on Valentines day. Check out some of my other stories and I,love you guys.
Bai!!
~TheWeirdOne666)

Armins POV
I was woken by loud sirens wailing in the distance. I knew them too well, and my mind began to race. I immediately sat up and shook Eren til he woke. His eyes widened and he shot up, pulling his pants and shirt on. I followed him and we ran back to the camp where everyone was in a frantic.
"WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY ARE THE SIRENS GOING OFF?!" Eren screamed, gaining Heichous attention.
"GET YOURE GEAR, TITANS HAVE BREACHED THE WALL!" He yelled back and continued running for his horse. Eren and I sprinted to the gear station and got ready. He had this look in his eyes when he fought the titans and it scared me. It was almost as if he was possessed by something... It was enough for me to be afraid he would get killed.
Stop it Armin. Eren won't die. I thought, and mentally slapped myself. We ran to our horses and joined with the rest of the squad, riding towards the danger. I saw Sasha and Connie holding hands and praying. I saw Jean kissing the small piece of Marcos jacket he had cut off. I saw Ymir and Krista hugging and I saw Levi ignoring it all. He didn't want to see any of it. It's depressing how down he's been... Nobody can exactly pin point why, but hanji thinks its because he saw a woman that looked like a girl named Isabel yesterday. I don't know how she is, but they must've been close...
We came up and a group of 4 meters and killed them easily. I was so on edge I could've fallen off my horse. I got terrified when I saw at least a dozen 13 meter abnormals in a group ahead. Heichou called Eren to the front and I knew he wanted him to shift. Levis gotten careless, he doesn't stop to think that someone could be killed. Eren confirmed what I suspected and rode ahead, jumping off of his horse and shifitng. It was going fine until they all attacked him at once. They began ripping at his nape and my heart stopped. I couldn't stop myself from screaming.
"EREN!! NO!!" I couldn't control myself. I had to save him. I couldn't let him die, not like this. I rode towards him, ignoring everyone's pleads and cries. I used my gear to latch onto the ttan and grab Eren. It was then I realized something was wrong... He was unconcious. We couldnt both make it if he didnt wake up. It was leave him and live, or throw him to Erwin and sacrifice myself.

I didn't have time to think.

I just...

Threw him...

Eren's POV
I opened my eyes to see Armins face. I tried to say something but I couldn't. My voice was hoarse. The next thing I knew, I was in the air. Armins small body was leaving me. The warmth of his arms around me left me. As the titans mouth closed around him... He left me. In that moment, he was gone. I should've done something, I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING. I was too late. My best friend and the love of my life...was dead.

(HEY GUYS PLEASE DONT HATE ME IM CRYING TOO! THIS IS WAY WORSE THAN MIKASA, I KNOW, AND IM SO SORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGH
~TheWeirdOne666)