Regret

(These are what the cubs will look like from now on, hope you like them

(These are what the cubs will look like from now on, hope you like them.)

~Manny's POV~

"Huh, what was that?! Ellie, did you hear that?" I asked Ellie, who was getting down from the tree.

"I heard it, Manny. Whatever it is, it's miles away." she tells me.

"Peaches, you all right?" I ask my daughter, I look at where she usually sleeps but she's not there.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"No teenager's ever up early." I tell her, it was true.

"Whoa, not true. Ryker and Sage are teenagers, thy're up early." Ellie tells me.

"That's different, they're sabers. Always up early." Ellie rolls her eyes at me.

"Easy, warden. Peaches isn't on lockdown." I frown and look up at the two snoring possums and slap them, waking the two up.

"You two were supposed to be responsible uncles." I tell the two.

"What? I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15, 20 minutes ago." Crash replies, and I frown at the two.

"Or that she went with Louis to the falls." Eddie added to what Crash had said.

"The Falls? Where the delinquents go?" I panic.

"Relax. It's just where the kids hang out." Ellie tried telling me.

"No, no. It's a gateway hangout. First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk, and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries." I start to list off to Ellie and she just chuckled.

"Manny. You are overreacting. She's not going to be your little girl forever." I look down sadly, Ellie was right.

"I know. That's what worries me." I tell her.

~Peaches POV~

I was swinging through the tress with my trunk, whooping and whooing. 

"Louis! Would you get your head out of the ground for once?" my best friend Louis is a molehog, Louis comes out from the ground, I roll my eyes.