Come with us

~Y/n's POV~

It's now morning and me, Diego, Sage and Ryker sit by as we watch Manny command the little chipmunk kind of animals - I can't help but find them adorable as if Diego had read my mind he leaned towards my ear and whispered.

"You know you're much cuter, right?" I look up at him with a slight blush causing a kiss on the cheek from him, I roll my eyes at how Diego always finds time to compliment me.

"Okay, we need precision timing from everyone to get that ship." we turn back to look at Manny as he continues to run through how this plan is going to work.

"Half-pint, you got your end covered, right?" the leader of the chipmunks does a series of aggressive yelling and moves with his tribe copying his end stance.

"I'm going to take that as a 'yes'. Diego?" Manny walks over to us.

"I'll free his little friends with Y/n there for extra help and make this faster." I smile triumphantly when my name is mentioned.

"Sid and Granny?" Manny turns to the 2 sloths beside us.

"Sir. Untie the ship, sir!" Sid acts like a soldier causing me to lowly chuckle along with a smile from Diego.

"Right, unwind the vines, and don't let go until we're on board." Manny states firmly at Sid, which I don't blame him this needs to go perfectly otherwise there's no way in getting back.

"We're relying on you, Sid. You got that?"

"Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir." we smile shyly at Sid terrified for the outcomes of this.

"It'll be easy since we don't have to guard Shira and Tyler anymore." we stare confused at Granny before realization hits us. We all look over to where there make-shift cell was to see that they had ripped there way out and were gone. Sage and Ryker move to the edge of our cliff with us behind them looking down to see the two running fast to the boat, we weren't going to get them back unless we followed them on the boat.

"We need to move, now." we all nod at Manny but hear low growls emit from Sage and Ryker, I giggle at this and turn to Diego with an 'I told you so' face earning a shake of his head and his traditional 'don't start' smirk.

~Short time skip brought by Diego's smirk~

We all hear the loud sound coming from the chipmunk's horn, our plan is now into action. Soon an even louder horn sound erupted louder and lower than the last. As we watch Gutt's crew run off after the decoys we had placed for them to fight me and Diego immediately moved into action to rescue all the chipmunk's friends. As we passed more cells me and Diego used our claws to cut them free. Once I had done mine they thanked me and I looked over to Diego to see the one's he had rescued hugging him where they could reach - similar to how Ryker and Sage used to hug and cuddle into us, I smiled sadly at the memory wishing it was real.

After the short break we continued on our mission as everyone else did their's, me and Diego were told we could get Sage and Ryker to do what we needed them to do so me and Diego told them to go with Sid and Granny and get ready for anything that might go wrong.

Once we had rescued them all we looked over the edge to check on Sid before we see him about to eat a lotus berry!

"Sid, no! It's a lotus berry." I yell down to him while Diego remains to have chipmunks hugging him and not letting go.

"It'll paralyze you." Diego adds trying to stop him.

"Oh, please. I know my berries." I'm in disbelief as we watch Sid ignore us and eat the berry anyway.

"See, I'm fine. If there's one thing I know, it's berries." the end becomes weird as we watch Sid's body slowly go to sleep before falling flat onto the ground.

"Ugh! Trust it to be Sid." I look at Diego but I can't take him seriously as he's covered in the little chipmunks, I let out a giggle.

"What?"

"I just can't take you seriously when this is too adorable." his face drops in a playful manner.

"Hey I'm still tough, strong Diego."I smile sweetly walking over to Diego and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure you are...softie." he makes a cute frowny face as I smile innocently making him smile straight back after a while. 

After me and Diego got the chipmunks to let him go we ran down to the sand meeting up with Manny before continuing to run towards the boat before we're caught by Gutt and his crew.

We reach Sid and Granny with Sid still paralyzed on the ground, Sage and Ryker seem to be arguing over something - that's why Sid is still on the floor.

"One thing, Sid. You couldn't do one thing? Look at you." we stare down at Sid in both worry, stress and disappointment.

"Sid, can you hear me?" I ask him. No response.

"Say something buddy." Diego tries but again no words except his eyes moving to the side. We look up and see Gutt and his crew heading for us.

"Let's go." Diego says before he puts Granny on his back and Manny grabs Sid. I look at my two troublemakers but they're still arguing, I groan and run over.

"Hey! Whatever you two are arguing about will have to wait until AFTER we're on the bloody boat and safe from them." I nod my head into Gutt's direction their faces show realization before looking back to me.

"Mum we're so-"

"Save it! As much as I am angry I'd rather have us all safe so...MOVE IT!" once i say that they're off running and I follow after Diego and Manny as we're chasing after the ship which is now sailing off without us. Gutt and his crew are close behind us, Manny tosses Sid onto the boat as we're now right beside it but of course he slides off the boat and ends up on a slab of ice below.

"I'm coming Sid." Manny yells before we try to push over rocks into the water and fall down with it jumping off onto Sid's ice of ice flinging him into the air but Manny catches him. We watch Gutt jump down onto narwhals heading straight for us and launching our piece of ice into the other side of the small channel; me, Manny, Diego, Granny and Sid all launch onto the boat we smile from happiness however Sage and Ryker were left running up the side of the cliff onto a path following the boat.

"Sage! Ryker! Come on, hurry!" Manny yells out, we watch as they begin their sprint for the boat.

"Come on, faster!" I yell but then they're each pinned by one of the other two sabres; Sage by Tyler and Ryker by Shira - me and Diego stand at the edge of the boat in worry. Manny stops the boat from moving out of the channel using a stick and digging it into the wall. We watch as they're still pinned but they're talking to them, they each seem like they're sad in some way.

"Kids! I can't hold on much longer." Manny starts to struggle to hold the boat still but he can't hold it anymore. I turn back to look at my kids they push the other sabres off and stand up.

"Come on!" I yell desperately but they stop and turn back to look at the sabres. After a quick word all for are running towards our boat. Together. I smile proudly at the fact Sage and Ryker changed their minds to join us, to join them. They run faster and faster but only Sage and Ryker get on the boat the other two run around the corner.

"What are you doing?" Ryker yells.

"We've got your back." Shira answers before her and Tyler push ice out in front of Gutt who was hot on our tail stopping him from reaching our boat and falling to a slab of ice below us. All four sabres look at each other sadly. All the chipmunks we rescued and helped fly down onto the ice trailing behind our boat.

"So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship." I lightly smile at Granny's words, taunting them.

I watch as Sage and Ryker gloomily walk over to the edge of the boat and lay down looking at the sea below.

"Hey." I look at Diego sadly.

"They'll be fine just going to be upset for a little while." I sigh at his words before fully looking at him.

"I know it's just...what if they're like us." he smiles gently at me before encasing me in his body as we sit there together, my head nuzzled into him and his head resting on top.

"Then they'll find a way. Just like we did." I smile up at him before we lay down in our own position, cuddling together.