Whirlwind of a ride...

***

If you don't remember what happened in the last chapter please go back and re-read it or just the ending if you wish. Sorry this has taken a while but enjoy - I'm not feeling very well so there will be multiple updates.

***

~Y/n's POV~

The ice we were stood on began to tip backwards sending me, Diego, Ryker, Sage and Sid falling backwards towards the ground below us, which was still falling and breaking just like the others. Sid was holding onto a tree while me and my family were gripping onto the ground as much as we could.

"Manny! No!" I look up to see Ellie and Peaches worried faces as they watch my brother fall with the ice.

"Ellie you have to get out of here! Go! Go Now!" Manny was right, there's nothing they could do for us right now, they had to leave.

We all fell into the cold water below holding our breaths, a slab of ice started to rise beneath our feet as we all stood on it as it took us back up to the surface of the water -  we all took long heavy breaths. We all watched as ice from the edges broke off, I could only pray Ellie and Peaches were alright. Suddenly a big piece of the cliff stated to fall towards us crashing into the water sending our ice slab on a massive wave out into the vast ocean.

"Daddy!" Peaches yelled, I looked over to Diego whose stood on the other side.

"Stay alive!" I held a sad look on my face at Manny's words.

"No matter how long it takes, I will find you!" I was still laying on the slab of ice as the others all stood looking at where we came from.

"Come on, help me turn this thing around." I watched dumbfounded as everyone tried to paddle back there, only Ryker turned and gave me a look as if to say 'really?' and I just shook my head.

"They need me. We got to get back." I solemnly looked at Manny.

"Buddy, this thing's too big to turn. The current's pulling us out." Diego tried to reason with Manny.

"You know, my mother once told me that bad news was jus good news in disguise." we all looked at Sid.

"Was this before she abandoned you?"

"Yes, it was. But the point being that, even though things look bad, there's a rainbow around every corner, and nothing but smooth sailing ahead." thunder began to crackle at Sid's words and the wind blew harder.

"Smooth sailing, Sid?" we all turned and saw huge grey clouds coating the sky like a blanket. We were in a storm. At sea. We were in a storm at sea and Manny is patronizing us right now!?

"Just keep your eye on the horizon." we were all being slid and thrown around on the boat.

"I can't find the horizon." stupid but true. A huge wave sent our boat spinning under water and back to the surface again except this time there was ginormous crab like thing stood on our 'boat'.

"Holy crab!" we all huddled together as we saw the crab lunge an arm towards us going for Sid but Sid ran away with the crab chasing him. The crab stopped and looked behind Sid as there was a massive drop, Sid latched onto the crab's leg as they both screamed. 

"If I don't make it, find me a wife, and tell her I love her." I rolled my eyes at Sid's behaviour. Our headed straight into another humongous wave flying through the top back onto the surface.

"We made it! Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do? Am I right, buddy?" the crab was gone now, leaving nothing but a leg behind. We all looked up as we watched the leg get spiralled up into the clouds, of course Sid screamed through this - with no hesitation our boat was taken up as well but when we went through the clouds everything calmed and there was a rainbow.