Kitty-Kat

~Diego's POV~

I'm tied to a rotating piece of would, in the air. What could be worse than this? I look at the ground beneath and in front of us by a little is Y/n. They've used rope to tie each back leg to two wooden stakes in the ice, I would be lying if I said I was';t infuriated with what they've done to her.

"Hello." I hear an animal below me say before walking off, Manny finally woke up.

"Hey, buddy. Welcome to the party." I say sarcastically down to Manny.

"Hey Uncle."

"Wassup Uncle Manny." Sage and Ryker are both on the rotating pole with me. We watch Manny struggle to get out of the vines he's tied up with, Sid is tied to another post like Manny and is having starfish thrown at him but he misses, and Granny is tied to a stake in the ground by one leg so that she can walk around - I suppose she is old. Then the Captain jumps down in front of Manny's vision.

"Morning, sunshine. Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship." Gutt extends his foot to Manny.

"That's your foot." Manny voices my thoughts.

"Nothing gets by you, does it?"

"What do you want?"

"I bet you're feeling lost, scared, confused. Allow me to explain. Help me out, boys." they all begin to play some sort of instruments.

"Captain's going to sing a shanty!" just great I looked back at Y/n and I knew how much energy was drained from her so if this wakes her up I'll be more than angry.

(I have again added the song as a video if you wish to watch it purely so the story can move on and it's much better with the actual audio. Also, Shira's part is actually shared and played by both of my sabre characters - Tyler, and different Shira - and when it gets to climbing on the log Diego is on Tyler does it to Sage and  Shira does it to Ryker. So enjoy please. ❤❤❤)

"Captain Gutt? Really? I have a little paunch, too, but I wouldn't name myself after it." I smirked down at Manny's comment. 

"That's funny. You're a funny guy. But that's not how I got my name." Gutt went to turn away from Manny before turning back and showing Manny his claws.

"These got me my name."

"I don't get it." Sid pipes up for the first time on this boat.

"No?" Gutt then walks over to Sid bearing a claw.

"Okay." he cuts the ropes holding Sid's upper body making him fall upside down but still hanging.

"Let me give you a visual aid. I just gently press here." Gutt begins to give Sid a demonstration.

"That tickles."

"And go down like this." Sid laughs until he reaches his throat.

"And then your innards become your outards." I swear that rabbit is sadistic.

"I still don't get it." I groan at Sid's stupidity.

"Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey, the easter bunny and a giant bag of pudding... I'll pass. No one's going to stop me from getting back to my family."  I watch the animals gasp and pull faces of disapproval.

"I'm going to lambada with your liver, buddy." The rabbit leaps at Manny with a knife but Gutt stops him before he reaches Manny.

"Let me at him!" Gutt drops the rabbit before saying something to Manny we can't make out.