Heartbroken | Johnnyboy

Quick back story:

So cherry and ponyboy have become really close. They are really good friends and the whole gang trusts her. And it came to a point where she can just walk into the house. Ok that's it. And TW// she says the f slur ✌🤪

CHERRY'S POV

I'm driving to the Curtis' house to finally ask out pony. I've been wanting to for a while now. I've been too scared to ask him out but I finally have confidence.

I pull into the driveway and I dont see any cars. I hope to catch pony alone if he's even home. I park the car and get out. I walk up the stairs to the door. I take a deep breath before opening. I walk into the house, "ponyboy." I call as I look around. I don't see him so I hope he's in his room. I hear a bit of rustling. I walk into his room slowly. "Hey pony." I see him and Johnny on his bed shirtless and sweaty with messy hair. I don't think much of it considering that they're boys.

"Oh hey Cherry," he pants heavily. "What are you doing here." My face turns bright red.

"You know what? I actually forgot. I'll call you or come back later if I remember. Bye."

I speed walk out of his room and out of the door. I didn't actually forget. I got nervous again. After the door slams behind me, I furrow my brows in determination. I don't need to be nervous, it should be fine. I reach for the door handle again and open the door slowly. I start speed walking back to his room. "You know what pone, I didn't forget, i-"

I stop myself at the sight of the two boys kissing. Not kissing but making out. "What the HELL?!" They move away from eachother, Johnny looks at me scared and pony looks at me annoyed.

"EW! THATS GROSS! I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FRIENDS WITH A FAGGOT! I WAS GONNA ASK YOU OUT PONY!" Thats disgusting. I run to the door. "STUPID FAG!" I storm out of the door and into my car.

PONYBOY'S POV

Cherry storms out the door. Johnny looks down at hands nervously. He lays down beside me again. "Whats wrong, baby?" I turn to him.

"Cherry. That's what's wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? She just came In here and called us fags. I really thought she was different." His voice breaks mid sentence.

"Honey, it's gonna be ok." I open my arms and he moves toward me putting his head in my chest. I pet his head lightly.

"Are you ok?" He sniffles. "She was your bestfriend."

"Yeah I'm fine." My eyes start to water. It really hurts to see one of the people I trusted most to be like this. "Sometimes, you gotta let bad people go, you know?"

"Yeah." He says quietly.

"But, What matters is that we are together. And that we love eachother." He looks up at me and smiles. "You do love me right?" I joke, smiling back at him.

"Of course I do." He puts his hand on my face.

"Good." I lightly kiss his lips. I roll on top of him and kiss him more. I slowly pull away and look down at him. " 'cause I do too." I lean down to kiss him again.

But, we're quickly interupted but the door slamming shut. "I'm home!" Soda yells.

I plop back beside Johnny, and groan annoyed. "Of course your are." I pant lightly.

"So am I!" Steve also yells making soda laugh. They walk to the room.

"You'll never guess what happened at work today, so-" They stop in the doorway, holding hands. "Woah! Couldn't keep your hands off eachother, aye?" He laughs.

"Hey hey hey! We were just talking!" They are the only ones that know we are together and vise versa, but they don't need to know what happened when they were gone.

"Yes, normal people talk sweaty and shirtless." (Cue laugh track) We laugh. "Come on, get some shirts on. Were going on a double date." They walk out of the room. "And do your hair, lazy ass." He leans back into the room and points at me.

"Alright." I laugh getting off the bed.

(727 words)

I forgot to say that I'm open to requests. So.. I'm open to requests..

- your new mom 💋