I Hate You? | Steveboy

3RD POV

"Im so tired of babysitting you." Steve says annoyed.

"Then why did you offer." Ponyboy rolls his eyes.

"I didn't. Soda made me."

"Why?"

"He said we need to get along more and spend more time together."

"Thats dumb."

"I know it is just quit talkin your giving me a headache."

"Stop bein so damn bossy."

"I'm in charge I do whatever the hell I want."

"Yeah, but you're bossy all the time."

"Cry me a river."

"Oh my god." Ponyboy gets up from the chair and heads toward the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up."

"No."

"Get me some cake, kid."

"Im not a kid!"

"You sure act like it."

"Oh my god! Can't you just not be a dick for one second?!" Pony raises his voice.

"I will.. as soon as you stop being so annoying."

"I'm not annoying, you just hate me."

"Yeah, because you're annoying."

"Im not-"

"If you're not gonna get me cake I'll get it myself." Steve gets off of the couch and goes to the kitchen too.

Pony grabs the milk from the fridge and grabs a cup from the cabinet. Steve stands right behind him and grabs a plate. Pony pours his milk. Pony starts to head back to the living room. "Just so you know I would have gotten it for you if you weren't a dick."

"Im not a dick!"

"You are to me!" He stops.

"Because I hate you!"

"You have no reason to hate me!"

"You're annoying, you're an idiot, you're a tag along. Do I need to go on?"

"If I'm SoOo annoying, why don't you just walk out of door right now."

"Soda will kill me!"

Pony turns to him. " 'soda, soda, soda.' Thats all you ever talk about. Why are you so obsessed with him? Are you in love with him or something?"

"Oh my god! Shut up! No I'm not!"

"Yeah sure- Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"..no.. She broke up with me..

"Yeah because your such a dick."

"Hey! Have you ever thought about why you're single?"

"I swear-"

"Because your so GODDAMN ANNOYING!"

"YOUR ANNOYING TOO! IF NOT JUST AS ANNOYING AS ME! MAYBE MORE!"

"OH MY GOD, ATLEAST I KNOW HOW TO STOP TALKING!"

"ATLEAST I DONT MAKE EVERYONE HATE ME!"

"ATLEAST- I-"

"CANT THINK OF ANYTHING?!"

Steve furrows his brows. "JUST SHUT UP!" He grabs ponyboys face and kisses him.

They both pull away and Pony looks at him confused. "....What.....The......Hell..."

Steve just stands there, also shocked from his own actions. He takes a step back. Pony pauses and just looks at him. "I'm so sorr-" Pony quickly pulls him into a kiss. Steve puts his hands round him, deepening the kiss.

The pull away again and just stare at eachother still shocked. ".. well now that we have that settled." Ponyboy starts to turn around. Steve grabs his arm and spins him around and pulls him close. "I-"

"I don't think it's settled." Steve smirks before kissing pony once more. Pony puts his hands on the back of his head, pulling him closer.

-1 hour later-

Pony and Steve sit on the couch, holding hands and watching tv together. Soda walks in the house and see the two. "Wow I'm surprised I didn't walk in on you screaming at eachother." Ponyboy and Steve look at eachother than back at Soda. "Did yall spend time together?"

They look at eachother again. "Yup." Pony smirks.

"A lot of time." Steve says and Pony holds in his laugh.

"What did you do?"

"We watched tv."

"Kissed." Pony says kinda quietly.

"Talked..."

"Wait what was that?"

"Talked?" Steve repeats.

"No before that."

"Watched tv?" Pony says.

"No after that."

"We talked!"

"No! In between talked and tv?!"

"There was nothing else!"

"Fine." He sits beside Steve on the couch. He looks over and notices their hands and smirks. "Was he any good steve?"

"What?" Pony looks at him.

"Yup." Steve smirks. "Real good."

(665 words)

Sorry yall I kinda thought I was cute but at the end I wasn't really planning it but i thought it was ok.. whatever ily ig.

Smirk count: 4

-your new mom 💋