Water Fountain | Johnnyboy/dallyboy

(Idk if this is dallyboy or johnnyboy so like comment and lmk? And yes it is based off of the song ^^^)

Tw? Talks abt ptsd

JOHNNY'S POV

I was sitting at the park on a swing. God, I made a mistake. Ever since Pony broke up with me.... I just haven't been the same. I hate myself. I should have never dated my best friend.. I don't really hang out with the gang anymore. Just Two-bit once in a while and maybe Steve.

Just then I see pony walking down the sidewalk with dally and his arm around him. I see them walking into the park toward the water fountain. Pony stops and Dally does too. Dally turns to him and grabs both of his hands.

"Listen I know it's hard but I wanna try, ok?" Pony nods.

Im kinda confused for a second. Then it hits me. Pony has PTSD from the night I killed Bob. When we would hang out at the park I would try and help him not be scared but it was hard for me too.

Dally pulls him and they stand right beside the water fountain. Pony looks down at his hands and they lightly shake. A tear runs down his cheek and Dally pulls him into a hug.

I've never seen Dally so gentle before. Especially not with Pony. "Its ok, baby, they ain't gonna hurt ya."

Did he just call him baby?

Pony looks up at him and smiles. "And you know where they going if they do?"

"Hmm?"

"6 ft under." He says making pony laugh and kiss him.

Are they dating? No I have to be seeing things right? Dally said he- no no no no. Does the rest of the gang know about this?

I quickly but sneakily leave the park Unnoticed and goes to the Curtis' house.

I knock on the door and Steve opens it. "Oh hey Johnny! Haven't seen ya in a while. What's up?"

"I got news. Is everyone here?"

"Yeah Except Dally and Pony."

"Ok, can I come-"

"Oh right- yeah." He moves to the side and I walk in. "Look whose here!"

"HEY JOHNNY!" Soda smiles.

"Hey, guys I need to tell you something."

"What is it." Twobit says worried.

"Dally and Pony are dating."

"We know?"

"You do?"

They nod.

"Dang, ok uhm bye-"

"Hey no, i need to talk to you." Soda stands up.

"What?"

Soda grabs my arm and pulls me into the dining room. "Uhm how are you doing."

"What do you mean?"

"Since you and Pone broke up. Two said it was a lil hard on ya."

"It is...." I look down.

"You know we're here if you need anyone to talk too, right?"

"Mhm."

"Honestly I don't like Dally and Pony together. And Darry hates it. We liked you with him better. You made him happier." He says making me smile.

Suddenly the door bursted open.

"PUT ME DOWN DALLAS!" I look over and see Dally carrying Ponyboy over his shoulder.

Dally chuckled. "Ok." He says sarcastically then throws him onto the couch next to Two-bit. Pony giggles making me smile a bit. I love his laugh.

Soda puts his arm around me. "Pony, look at our guest." He says disappointed.

"Oh hey Johnny." He sits up.

"Im gonna go home now. Thanks Soda."

"Mhm."

I start to walk to the door.

"Wait Johnny." Pony says getting off of the couch.

I ignore him and walk out the door. I walk down the steps of the porch and then I hear the door open and close behind me. "We need to talk."

"You made it very clear that you don't want to talk."

"Can we please just talk for a minute."

I quickly turn around and face him. "Its hard to talk when you're kissing Dally."

"Oh my god. How did you know?"

"I saw you at the park, now what do you want?"

"Im sorry."

"Ok." I start to turn around.

"You forgive me?" I stop.

"No." I look at him for a second before walking away.

"Why?"

"Why? We broke up less then 2 weeks ago and you moved on really fast. Not that you shouldn't move on but.. its only been two weeks. I love you pony I do but I don't think I can handle being around you with out my heart shattering every damn second."

"I need you to be in my life whether that's as a lover or a friend. Please, Johnny, I need my bestfriend back." He falls to his knees (knees now "I hate you" I know <3)

"Maybe you should've thought of that before breaking my heart." Tears start to run down my face.

(755 words)

Jallyboy? Maybe? Or pony ÷ Johnny? Whatever. Rip johnnyboy. How tf did I come up with this idea? Oh yeah. I almost forgot abt the song at the top lol.

-your new mom 💋