Lies | Johnnyboy

3RD POV

Soda walks through the front door after a long shift at the DX. He looks at the couch and sees Ponyboy with his face in his hands. He rushes and sits beside him. "Pony, whats wrong?"

Pony looks up at him with his eyes red from crying. "I can talk to you about anything, right?"

"Of course you can, you know that." Soda rubs his back to comfort him.

"And you won't tell Darry?"

"Mhm."

"Well... Johnny cheated on me."  Tears start to stream down his cheeks.

Soda quickly pulls him into a hug. Pony shoves his head into the crook of his neck. "Oh, honey." Soda runs his fingers through his hair. "What happened?"

"Uh well me and Johnny were... having an 'intimate moment' uhm." His voice cracks mid-sentence. "And he, let's just say, he said... d-dallys name.. and I looked at him confused and he l-looked at me worried."

"Mhm?"

"And I asked him w-what he said you know, to see if I heard him right-"

FLASHBACK (btw he's telling Soda what happened but.. this is what happened)

"What did you say?" Pony asks softly out of worry.

Johnny looks at him with his mouth wide in shock. "No pony, its not what you think."

"What did you say, Johnny?"

"It was just one time pony, please."

"Oh my god." His voice shakes.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Please, just get out."

"Please, give me one more chance."

"Johnny, I trusted you SO much, that I didn't even THINK of the concept of you cheating on me. Not to mention WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND." Tears start to run down his cheeks.

"Please." He whispers.

"I loved you Johnny. I really did."

"Please..."

"Just. Go."

END FLASHBACK

"Its gonna be ok."

"I hope I never see Johnny Cade again if I do ill probably fall I'm love with him, again."

"Im sorry, baby." (LISTEN DONT COME AT ME he saying in a lovingly/comforting/ brotherly way NOT romantically)

"I know, its not your fault."

(328 words)

Ik its short BUT uhm it's supposed to be so.. yeah.. anyways ✌🤪 We love this. Bye ily.

-your new mom 💋