~PART 1~

Y/N POV

"And the best rookie actress of the year award goes to... Y/N for The Biggest Shot!!" they announced. You smile at the camera and walk up to the stage to get your award.

"I'm really thankful to all the people involved in the making of this drama... That includes the fans, the director, writer, producer and all the lightmen, makeup artists, everyone from the crew. Thanks a lot for showing loads of love to this drama and I hope I'd be presenting you with better dramas each and every time. Thank you."

After your thank you speech, you go back and sit in your place.

"Next, we'd be announcing the best male actor of the year award after the break!!" they announce.

You sadly smile. You knew who it would be. But the problem is, you just didn't want to think about it.

~~ Flashback ~~

"So you want to act in the drama right?" The CEO asked you.

"Yes, sir. I want to give it a try." you answer him, in your most obedient voice possible. "Okay, I'll tell you when the auditions are announced. The manager will drop you off. As of now, take this script with you and practice the dialogues for then."

"Yes, sir." you say, with the same tone of voice.

"Also, keep in mind that the people you would work with if you're selected, are big people. Director Lee isn't a joke, and Cheonsa isn't a joke either."

"Yes, sir." you say the same thing again.

"Now you can go out. Also, tell the manager that I have called him."

"Yes, sir."

Cheonsa. That was a weird nickname. The male lead of the drama you were going to audition for, was called 'Cheonsa' by the fans.

Cheonsa... a.k.a Jeonghan Yoon.

~~ End of flashback ~~

"Welcome back to XXX Awards and as promised, we're announcing the Best Male Actor Award!! And it goes to..." the anchor gives a pause.

"JEONGHAN YOON!!! Congratulations!!!"

You smile and clap for Jeonghan.

"Next, we're giving out the best OST singer award and that goes to...."

You roll your eyes and smile again. You knew who was gonna win it.

"JEONGHAN AGAIN! OH WOW, Honestly Jeonghan must be really lucky to have such a talent in both acting and singing and probably loads of other things. He's also lucky to have such loving fans..!!"

Jeonghan speaks.

"Thank you so much, for both these awards. I'd like to thank the director for giving me a chance to sing. There are loads of other ost singers out there who are really cool. I hope they get the love they deserve too. I'm thinking that I can share the links for their songs on my social media for the next few days. All of you can check them out. Once again, thank you so much for getting me two awards in the same show. Haha :) "

~~Flashback~~

"Han I'm scared wtf this is my first time singing!" you say, your voice filled with nervousness, as you stand in the studio.

"Y/n! Relax... I talked to the trainees. They all told that you liked singing too. Singing is fun, y/n... Don't worry you're gonna do great." he says.

You hold his hand tightly and squeeze it, with which he fakes pain.

"AH! I FEEL LIKE MY WRIST IS BROKEN!" he almost screams.

"Shut up, idiot." you punch his arm. Thankfully, his playful attitude made you relax a bit.

(after recording)

"It was really nice, y/n." he says.

You reply to him with thanks, while the music producer comes up to both of you.

"That was really nice, guys. And y/n. Honestly, I can't believe that it's your first time singing. Are you sure you have never sang before?"

You laugh nervously. "Actually, producer... I do sing to myself a bit but only when I'm alone. Other than me, the trainee girls at the company are the only ones who heard me sing until now..." you say.

"Well, maybe you're lucky then, cuz in a few days, loads of people are going to listen to your voice. Be prepared :D" the producer says and then leaves.

You and Jeonghan sit down and start sipping on your coffees which were offered just then.

"Y/n, you remember the time we first met?"

"Han, that's literally only a month ago, you don't need to make it seem like we're 70 year old people." you roll your eyes at Jeonghan.

"Oh, please don't be meannn" he whines.

You roll your eyes again. "But anyways yeah, you were basically rapping out everything the first time we met."

"And what did I rap about?"

"Bleh, about how you loved acting. About how acting is easy as long as you love it. About how you also sing. About how the agency is thinking of adding you into a music group. And other shit like this..." you say.

"So you remember all the shit I told, y/n?"

"Yah, stop it, lemme drink my coffee in peace. Literally this drink is the reason I survive for the whole day." you snap at him.

~~ End of flashback~~