~PART 8~

Y/N POV

"If a half an hour break was all you needed, you both could've just told me. I'm not very strict that I won't even let you have a half an hour breaK! And also, what changed so much from the 30 minutes that... The scene turned out THIS good?! And also guys, I'm regretting this, but you won't have to shoot any other shots for this kiss scene because, we took a single shot which basically zooms in to both of you till the bust. Also, the way you acted, it was so great that I didn't want to say cut. I wanted to know what would happen next. The 'you're my home' part was great too. So, yeah, I think it was brilliant. I'll make sure to let you both see the scene once we're done with the editing of the episode." he says.

Jeonghan whines. "Hyung, why can't we see the scene now itself??" he pouts as Seungcheol laughs.

"Aww, Jeonghan Yoon..!" Seungcheol through a shoulder around Jeonghan. "The scene was really good, but it'll be even better... No, BRILLIANT after the editing and music. And our ost singer is a great guy too, so at the time of the kiss, the ost starts playing. So, I'm sure it'll also be exciting for you both to see it after editing." he explains.

Jeonghan and you look at each other in an awkward way, but smile at the end anyways.

Seungcheol claps. "Okay, everyone, great work today and pack up for now. See y'all tomorrow!!! And also, I apologize for the anger outburst today, it doesn't really happen a lot of times, I'm sorry if I scared any of you" he laughs. That's right, Seungcheol is generally sweet and kind. He screamed only because he felt that 3 takes were too much for talented actors like you both.

~~2 MONTHS LATER ~~

PRESS MEET FOR YOUR DRAMA :LOVE BLOOMS (Director: SEUNGCHEOL CHOI)

Amidst all the normal questions, some random journalist raised her hand. "Jeonghan Yoon and Y/n ssi, what are your plans after this drama??" she asked. You were about to speak when Jeonghan snatched the mic from you as you looked at him in disbelief.

"Actually, we've talked to the company and since this is one of our best dramas... We thought we could release a mini album for this drama. You all know that both Y/n and I are good at singing, and... Seungcheol hyung, we have your permission right??" Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol who nodded and laughed at the same time. After that, Jeonghan continued.

"So, yeah, we have the director's permission... We're going to have about... 5 songs in total for the album?? Yes, y/n?" he looks at you this time, and you nod too, with smiling eyes. "And two out of the 5 songs are going to be collabs." Jeonghan completes.

However, the journalist doesn't stop asking. "Do we get any spoilers about the collabs, Jeonghan Yoon?" she asks.

"OHH?! Collabss??~" he says. "Well, one collab is with a trio, but we won't be revealing the name. And, another collab is with this group called LOONA ; the members of the group were originally trainees under y/n's company but as of now, the group is under our company." he says.

~~A WHILE LATER, THE PRESS MEET ENDS~~

~~3 MONTHS LATER~~

 NEWS HEADLINES ON DIFFERENT CHANNELS

"The famous actor, Yoon Jeonghan and Y/n, who are both under the same company release their long awaited album for their drama, Love Blooms"

"With reference to the album and the drama, their agency also announced this shocking news that the actor and actress have been dating for a while now, ever since the shooting of Love Blooms."

"As a part of the album, they've done collabs with the trio, BSS(BooSeokSoon) and also the rookie group, LOONA."

"It is said that LOONA's members also took part in composing and arranging the songs of this album."

"It's generally rare to have celebrities go public about their dating. We wish that the fans of both Yoon Jeonghan and Y/n support their idols and we also hope that the couple gets the privacy they need."

In other news, 

"Mr. S has been arrested for suing and blackmailing cases. It is said that he mistreated a lot of trainees of the company he worked at, but got away with it through blackmailing actress Y. However, he has been taken into custody by now."