~PART 5~

Y/N POV 

~~Flashback(continuation)~~

The thought of Jeonghan's career being gone because of me... That makes me have second thoughts...

If any scandal gets out... Then it'll be bad for Jeonghan. And me too. After thinking about this for a while, I made my decision to handle the situation.

For the time being at least,

I should break up with Jeonghan.

~~End of Flashback ~~

JEONGHAN POV

I was going through other scripts when Dino called me again.

"Hyung"

"What?"

"You're going to act in the drama, right?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes. "You're rolling your eyes right?" he asked me again, as if he had put a camera around me.

"For the time being, I'm thinking of taking up the role." I said.

"Great. I just texted Seungcheol that you're taking the role."

"DiNO! I said FOR THE TIME BEING" I screamed.

"I'm taking that as a yes, hyung." I sighed.

"Also, now that you're the male lead, I wanted to inform you again that the female lead is y/n. So I don't know what but be prepared you can't back off anyways Seungcheol is really particular with these things and okay bye."

And Dino hung up on me.

DINO THIS ASS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH IT WHEN MY EX IS THE FEMALE LEAD-

And not to mention, I never got over my ex...

~~~Flashback~~~

"Jeonghan... Try to understand no..." Y/n whined and pouted.

I didn't want her to feel guilty. "No.. Y/n.. It's my mistake too. Both of us are having too many things scheduled and that is the reason we're not able to meet up..."

"Jeonghan... I think we should just break up." She said. She had a serious face. I knew she wasn't kidding. But, it was just hard to interpret. At times, a single sentence becomes extremely hard to interpret.

I laughed. "Y/n, you shouldn't make such serious jokes next time, okay?"

"Han... I'm not kidding..." She said. She had only confirmed the fact that I feared. But still, I didn't want to give up.

"So, y/n... You just said that we should... like, WE should break up?"

"Yes, han."

"Like, break up as in, stop dating and loving each other?" I asked.

"Not loving each other Han, it's just that the love won't be romantic.." She said.

"Y/n... No, I-"

"Han. It's better to date later. Let us focus on our careers now, shall we?" she said.

"Y/n still, it'll be possible to date, it'll be possible to.. to just talk to each other at least and..." I noticed my voice trailing off. I knew I was on the verge of tears. But I didn't want to cry. I got up and started pacing around. No, this can't be it, this can't... This can't be the end. She can't just leave me like this...

"Han... I didn't want to get it to this extent, but imagine if there would be a scandal about us... Then, I'm worried about both our careers. You... I don't want to imagine you losing all the chances you got for dramas... I don't want to imagine you looking for chances in dramas... So, maybe we can take a break for a while and then... I don't know, get back together later on..." Y/n said.

Take a break? Y/n... We've only been dating for around 6 months... It's not like we were dating for so long to take a break. And, we can just make the relationship public instead of letting any news website post about us before we announce it. We can... We can do this, y/n we can definitely do this.

All that was what I wanted to say.

But,

"Okay.. Sure, y/n. As you wish." was all I said.

I smiled at her.

She got up from her seat, hugged me for probably the last time.

"Bend, you Eiffel Tower." she told me and laughed.

I realized I'd be missing that laugh. Her laugh, smile, heart... Everything. She snapped her fingers.

"Sir, I told you to bend." she said.

I knew what bending meant. I didn't want that. If she did whatever she generally does when I bend, then I guess I'd just break down.

Nevertheless, I bent.

She softly kissed my forehead and leaned in closer to whisper into my ear.

"Bye, Jeonghan. I love you." she softly said.

"Bye y/n... Love you too." I whispered back to her.

With that, she left the room.

And my tears left their eyes too. They didn't want to stay home. They wanted to go out. I wanted to cry.

~~~ End of Flashback ~~~

I cried a little. Our break up was definitely incomplete. She didn't give me a proper valid reason! She just... left.

I immediately washed my face. I should go to sleep now. I should meet Seungcheol tomorrow.

FIRST DAY OF THE SHOOT

Jeonghan POV

Well, fuck. Today is the day of the shoot... Today is the day I'll meet y/n again as a male lead and look at her as if she's a female lead... SHEESH

DINO! I SHOULD FIND HIM ONCE AND I'LL KILL HIM! LET HIM COME TO THE SHOOT TODAY!

I dressed up and got into the van.

Okay, Jeonghan, relax. She's only y/n. She's no monster.

Relax. Breathe in, breathe out.....

SDJFHSDKFHSDKJFH

Fuck it's y/n that I'm about to meeT!

Okay, relax.

For the next few minutes until we reached the set, I was fine. But when I got down the van, that's when I felt it. I felt my heart. But the problem is that I felt my heart in my stomach. It had jumped down... Out of, I don't know what.. maybe fear..? Maybe nervousness? Maybe... Love?

sfdsdkhf

No no no just don't...

Y/N POV

I walked into the set, with my confident smile. It felt good to be on set. I was taking a break for a while. And maybe this drama will also help me sort my feelings about Jeonghan since I'd be away from him for a while...

I greeted the director Seungcheol with a bow, and then turned to Dino to greet him with a glare.

This ass.

"Ooh, the male lead's here!" I heard a staff member murmur.