~PART 4~

AUTHOR POV

~~~ Flashback to Suing Issue~~~

Jeonghan was talking to you about the suing issue.

"Y/n, What about your manager?? " Jeonghan asked you. You were hesitant about it. The manager too, was definitely involved in the mistreatment of the trainees. You didn't know what exactly the manager went through, but the manager used to show all his anger on you and the trainees.

"I.. Well, it's like he showed his anger on us too? He never really brought proper food for us either. We'd have to go out and use our own savings for the food. We were told that the company was pretty well to do, but..." you stop talking.

"Okay, I'll talk to the manager." Han says.The next day, Jeonghan went to talk to the manager, San Jung.

San Jung broke into tears. "Sir, sir, I- I... (sobs) Sir I wasn't doing any kind of mistreatment. Please, please leave me alone... (sniffs and sobs) I have my own family and- and and... My kids... I don't want my kids to see me in a bad light and, I'm.. I'm the only source of income for my family. Maybe I was bad at some or the other point of time, but.. Kids... They have big dreams.. I want to, make sure their dreams come true..." He cried a little more.

Jeonghan sighed. "Maybe your kids are young... But the trainees were kids too and they had dreams too." he said with a straight face. San Jung got onto his knees.

"Please, please leave me alone..." he pleaded. Jeonghan turned away and got into the van.

San Jung was exempt from the suing issue.

A few days later, you heard from Dino that the manager wasn't sued. You didn't agree with it. What the manager did was bad too. He treated all the trainees unfairly. He was the first one to listen to Olivia's song. You knew that eavesdropping was bad, but you happened to be outside the CEO's room when San Jung-nim was playing Olivia's song in front of him. The manager is the one who suggested selling off the song. Selling albums is a different thing... But, selling a song which hasn't been released? Cruel.

~~End of flashback~~

Y/N POV

Thank god, Dino is such a good kid. He understood the situation right away at the award show...

I was laying in my bed when Dino called me.

"Yo Dino. I was just thinking of you." I told him.

"Oooh, sis you were thinking of me??? What exactly??" he asked.

"Don't get too happy. I was just thinking that I'm thankful to you for talking to me at the award show when I was with Jeonghan."

"Lmao. But don't you think you guys should give it another shot?? You know, your relationship..." There was fear in his voice alright..

"Shut up ya. I mean, we can take care of it ourselves." I cut him off.

Maybe it will be good to give the relationship another shot... But, I need to think about it more.

"Anyways, there's this role in a drama directed by Seungcheol Choi who is my friend and he was searching for a female lead and I told him you'd do the role and he told okay and you SHOULD do the role sorry for forcing you to do the role and you can take it as thanking me for today and okay bye i gotta go now"

Dino then cut off the phone before I screamed at him.

DINO THIS ASS! HOW CAN HE DO SHIT HE SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY PERMISSION I MEAN HOW CAN HE JUST GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT I WAS GONNA DO THE ROLE WTF?!

HECK. My schedule is going to be more hectic I guess...

Hectic schedules... That was one of the reasons we broke up in the first place.

~~Flashback~~

I was thinking of how that ass San Jung wasn't sued. I should talk to Jeonghan about it...

I was thinking of how to talk about it with Jeonghan, when I had received a call from an unknown number. This was unusual. I wasn't popular enough to have sasaengs already. Hesitantly, I answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mrs. Yoon..~" said the voice.

"Manager?!" I asked in surprise. San Jung.

He sighed. His sigh was filled with sarcasm."Yes, Hon. It's your manager... Or should I say, ex-manager? Anyways, I called to talk to you about quite a few things."

"I don't wanna talk to you" I said.

"Well well, what if it's about your hubby, Mrs. Yoon? And what if it involves quite a few journalists? Would you want to talk about it then?"

This was starting to get scary. "Don't beat around the bush. Just tell me the main point." I said, rather courageously.

"Well, sure then. I heard from someone that you're thinking of getting me sued by telling your boyfie the truth about how I treated you. I'll tell you what happens now. You go to your Angel and tell him what all I did. He gets me sued. But before I'd be called to the court, I'd be calling a journalist from JE media and tell them that y/n is dating Jeonghan, the Angel of girls' hearts. And then, an article gets released about you, followed by many others. Your career will be destroyed as soon as it has started. And your angel's career is destroyed in almost the same way. He took a long time to get to the top of the mountain. But he can just get off the top in a few seconds. AND, not to mention, he'd be having quite a few injuries if he jumps off the mountain. You know, all the rolling down, all the bushes, stones, everything which will hurt your angel. That's all I wanna tell you."

This is bad. Very, very, VERY bad. I sighed. "What now?" I asked him. His voice turned serious from a mocking tone.

"Isn't it obvious? Just don't bring up the topic of mine in front of your hubby."

"Okay. And he's not my hubby."

"I'm hanging up. Goodbye, Mrs. Yoon."

"Fu-"

This asshole. If he were to ask for help he should ask properly. But maybe he has a right to ask it badly cuz he has something to blackmail me with. But still, blackmailing isn't good. He's the one who treated us badly and he gets to blackmail me to get away with the bad treatment? I should- I should definitely tell Jeonghan about this but...