@7

After Lunch they all Go to Mall for A little bit Shopping. And Now they are roming around Mall. They were walk into a Shop for by them Some Clothes. Kook was Taking dress for Hana And Tae was looking for himself. He was looking Around when Something Catch his eyes. He went near that and It was A Beautiful dress. It's was Really beautiful that he didn't even think before He Buying it.
After sometime They was all done with shoping. It was almost 6:00 pm In the evening.They pay for the clothes and Left the Shop. They were walking While Hana was in her Appa's arms. She was looking around when Two children's playing with each other Catch her eyes. They look like they are Siblings. They both are looking so happy with each other. They were looking so happy Together.she look at them until they were out of her sit. She try to find them in the crowd but Didn't find them. She pont sadly and Lye on her Appa's shoulder . Tae notice it but he thought she was Sleepy so he suggested it off. They walk into a Restorent for their dinner. Tae and kook Sit down on one of the table and made Hana Sit on Kook's lap. They were looking at the Menu when a waiter Come to their Table and bow to them.

Waiter : good evening Sir. My name is Kai. I will be Serving for you today.

He said politely. Tae and kook Also Greet him back and then order their Food.

Kai : Okay Sir. Your order will be Here in 10-15 minutes. Until please wait and If you need anything else please let me know.

He said while bow to them and left from there. After Kai left tae and kook were talking about Some random things but stop when they noticed their little princess was Oddly silent. They both exchange a Confuse look and then again look back at her.

Kook : Hana baby??? What happened baby??? Why are you not saying anything??

Hana Didn't say anything. She Just look at her lap with a sad Pont. Which made her parents worry.

Tae : baby what happened ?? Why are you sad baby???

Kook : Baby say something.Do you need anything????

They both were so much worry about her being sad. They don't know what happened to her all of sudden. She was happy few minutes ago but Now she is Looking all sad. Kook was verge of crying but all change into shock when Hana said.

Hana : I WANT A BABY BROTHER.....

She said and Her both parents wide their eyes. They both look at them in Shock then look at Their daughter who Now looking at them With a Sad Pound and Her famous puppy eyes.

Kook :*Glup * B-baby wh-What Are you saying????

Hana :Please Emmo.... Hana Want a baby brother or sister. I want Someone to play with me. Everyone have Baby bro or sis But Hana don't have one..... please Emmo.... Please appa....

She ask to her parents who didn't say anything. They both were so much shock to say something but Then Tae's lips turn into a Smirk which Didn't go unnoticed by kook. He Look at tae in Disbelief.

Tae : So Hana Baby Want a baby brother??? Huh???

Hana : Yes appa.... I want one... Will you give Hana one???

He ask And Hana Node her Head Excitedly. She was looking at her Appa With a hopeful eyes. Tae look at her and Smile at her.

Tae : ofcourse baby....Appa will Give you one. And What didn't appa give to his Hana baby???Huh???

He said making Hana Smile happily.she get down from kook's lap and run to tae and sit on his lap and hugged him tightly.

Hana : You are the best appa....Hana Love you so much.....