@18

(Please before you read, Check the chapter no.(Captions)❌

____________________________________

(⚠️Warning From your Innocent Author ⚠️:
It is the first time I'm Writing These Kind of Things So If There is any Mistakes Please Don't Mind it Guys 😅)

____________________________________

"The feeling of being curled up in your arms with our fingers intertwined and the soft feel of your breath on my neck can never be put into words. I can, however, tell you that it is where I belong and it is in those arms that I feel at home."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°🥀🥀🥀°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
------------------------------------------------

[A week later,]

Again a week passed and For god know why but everything was normal nowadays. The distance between both Jungkook and Taehyung was now slowly fading away as they Now spend their most of the time with each other. Kook feel so much happy about that and Tae was now feeling Less guilty about the things he Did to kook for some Personal reasons.

______________________

It was around 7 :00 pm in the evening, Jungkook was all alone in his big ass mansion as His parents and Daughter Went his Parents House for Something which related to his Appa's Buisness. And His Husband was Not Home Yet from his work so He was all alone in his home.

He don't know why But He Feels Something Weird from the morning And He know what exactly it is. He know it's been a while he did it but He just really can't hold himself back Today and All Thanks to his pregnency hormones.

Right now he was in his room infront of the 6 foot Mirror and Applying some Creams on his body after a Long cold shower. He look at the clothes he picked up for himself to wear But Suddenly he didn't feel like wearing it anymore so he took That from his bed and walk to his closet. He keep that dress inside the closet and search for something else in There but he was not at all satisfied with anything in There.

He let out a heavy sign and was about to pick some simple T-shirt and shorts But before that something Catched his eyes and That was a Small Yet big Black Box . A small Smirk find their way to his Lips as he Remembered what is in it so without any second thought he took the box out and Open it ,

_________________________

[Time skip ,]

It's was now around 9:00 pm at night Jungkook was In his kitchen making Dinner for him and His Husband While a Soft and Romantic Melody was Playing in the background. It's was so romantic and Jungkook Is sure His Plan is Going to Work
No matter what.

Soon the front door of Taekook's mansion Opened and A Executed Taehyung walk in the house With a Small Box in his hands.
He keep That Box on top of the Coffee Table in the living room along with his Bag and Braziler. He Then Hopped himself on the couch with a heavy sign and closed his eyes to relax his Body. He loosed his Tie and Then was about to go to his room but He Stoped himself on the way when he heard a song which is coming from the kitchen area. He look at the deraction confused like who will play this type of Songs in the kitchen? Right ?

He slowly walk to the kitchen and Was about to Ask who is in there but His Voice got Stuck on his Throat When He See The Most Beutiful and Sexiest Seen Infront of him..........