@21

⚠ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏ. ʙᴇꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ⚠

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴

ɪꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴜꜱ
ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴜʀᴇʟʏ
ꜱᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ ᴜꜱ
-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ ✍

⟳⟲⟳⟲⟳⟲⟳🥀🥀🥀⟲⟳⟲⟳⟲⟳⟲
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Loud Banging On The Door was Distrubing both Yoongi and Jimin's Sleep so Badly. First they ignored the Loud Knock on their Door But Soon Jimin Opened his eyes and Look at door with a  Worrid eyes. He doesn't know why But Something From his heart tell him To go To the Door and Open the door But Some corner of His mind was Stopping from him Going there . He Feels like Something bad Is happening Across the door but He Have No Idea what is it......

BANG....BANG....BANG.....

Again the Knock Got Louder and this Time Jimin decide to Ignore his mind and Follow his heart. So He Get out from the Bed and Walk to The Door . He hold The Door Knob and Stayed there for a Second Before Opening the door widely.......and as soon as He Opened the Door.......

Jimin : YOONGI.............

That was the Only Thing Left from Jimin's Mouth after Seeing His Beloved Son Lying on the Pull of His Own Blood. Tears Started to fall from His Eyes as He see his son's crying state while clinching his stomach With his Hands,

Kook : E-em-mo ,Emmo My,. b-Bab-y........

The Broken words of Jungkook Was Breaking his Emmo's heart into million pieces but right now he can't cry.he have to be Strong...... strong for his Son and His Soon To Be Grandchild.

Soon Jimin Take Jungkook in His Empress Before Yelling His Husband's Name One More time,

Jimin : YOONGI.........

Yoongi Flinch by the sudden Shout But Still He manege to calm Him self Down and was about to ask his husband what is Wrong but before that His Breath got Stuck in his Throat when He see the Horrible Sight of His Son.......

-------------------

The car Stop infront Seoul National Hospitel . And Without waiting for a second Yoongi Come Out of the car and Opened the Back door of his car to get His Son From there.

Soon Yoongi Carry his Crying son Into the hospital while Shouting,

Yoongi : DOCTOR...... DOCTOR..... SOMEBODY HELP......

He shout and Soon Some Nurses Along with some Doctors come running to them with a Stretcher . Yoongi Lye His Son on That and The nurse Push the Stretcher to the emergency Room. Yoongi and Jimin Followed Behind them while crying for their son who Were Screaming From the pain.