@12

⚠️❌(Please before you read, Check the chapter no.(Captions)❌⚠️

____________________________________

The Usual Wight and the warmth which he feel every morning when he woke up Was not There with Tae in This morning when he wake up from his Sleep. He feels so Empty beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and look at his side and search for his Husbend beside him but for his supprise the other side of the bed was empty. He Look at the Side Confused but suggest it off thinking Kook maybe woke up early today. But stll feel something off. The Waight he usually feel on his chest was not there. He look at his chest to find his princess but she was also not there. Tae was now really got Confused. He slowly sat up on the bed and rest his head on the headboard. Suddenly a sharp pain hit his head and he let out hiss in Pain. He held his head and Closed eyes because of the pain. After a second he opened his eyes and again look at his chest and see he was still on his suit which he wear yesterday. Tae wide his eyes when The Memories from Yesterday starte come to his Mind. He sat straight started to remember all the things he did yesterday. He remember his Talk with Irean in his office. He remember Crying on the floor Miserably. He remember Him Going to Bar and getting drunk there. He remember he comeing to Home in his car........But..........BUt He Could not remember More. He tried to remember it but it didn't work. His headache Started to get worst when he tried to remember whatever happened yesterday. He let out a Heavy sign and Opened the Side Table beside his bed and take out the medicine for his headache. He take a glass of water and glup down the medicine. He kept the Glass On the night stand and Again rest his head on the headboard. He Closed his eyes and relax a little.

After sometime Tae opened his eyes and get off from the bed. He lazily Walk to Bathroom to take a warm shower.

He stripe himself and get into the hot shower. As the Cold water touch his body he closed his eyes and feel the Warmness on his body. He again Tried to Remember what happened last night but nothing was comeing to his Mind. He opened his eyes with a Heavy sign.

He turned off the shower as he was done with his bath. He get out from the bathroom and come to his room. He Then go to his Closest and Take out a pair of Sorts and T-shirt. He Wear his dress and walk out of his room and go to Downstairs Hoping to see his Husbend and Daughter there.

____________________________________

Tae come downstairs and Search for Kook and Hana but they were nowhere to find. He started to get panick as he doesn't know what he did or said Yesterday night. Maybe because of that Is his Husbend and Daughter left him. He started to search the whole house But he couldn't find Both of them There. He is at the verge of braking Down . But ............A Stiky not on the refrigerator Catch his eyes. He slowly walk to the fridge and Take the note from there. He let out a sign in relief when he read the note.

"Hyung please eat the breakfast. Me and Hana Going out to see My Friend. We will be back a little late. Please don't skip your Breakfast or Lunch.The lunch is in the fridge. Heat it and Eat.Take care of yourself Hyung.

Jungkook"

At the end he had a pont on his lips as his Husbend and Daughter went out without him on the weekend.

He look at the Table Beside him and See Kook has Kept his breakfast on it. He walk near the table and Sat on a chair. He look at the food which is covered securely for sometime.

He was about to Eat his Breakfast But Before that His phone Started to ring. He loot at the phone Annoyingly and see it was an unknown number. He look at the number for Sometime Before picking up the call Just to hear a sobbing Sound of......