@24

"Sometime things turn into
Something we have Never imagined
But whatever happens, it's only for a
REASON......"
-Blue

וווווווו×🥀🥀🥀וווווווו×

THE BEGINNING.......

Throughout the silent hallway of ilsan National hospital, a man in all black were running while hiding a sleeping new born baby in his arms. Even the entire hallway was Silent and empty he were still running as fast as he can because of the man who is waiting for him outside the hospital with so much evil plan in his both mind and heart.

Soon he come out of the hospital building by the back gate and as they said a man in his late 30s were standing there beside his black Mercedes Benz. He were standing there so casually like he didn't just pay a guy to kidnap a new born from the hospital.
The man noticed the black guy Comeing towers him with the baby in his arms which made him smirk evlily. Soon the guy come   running to the man and give the baby to him who accepted it with the same evil grin on his lips.

He look at the baby's facial features and said with and annoyed "tsk"

The man : This thing resembles his features a lot.....tsk tsk.... lucky basterd....

The man said while the other guy Just stood there silently. The man then again talk, while still looking at the baby

The man : you did a great job Yunhi....

The other guy called yunhi look at him and nodedd his head and said,

Yunhi: I know that Mr Manoban,now if you pay me my money,then i will get going from here soon ......

He said while the man look at him with an evil smile and said,

Mr Manoban: Sure....

With that Mr Manoban Shoot the guy right on centre of his forehead. The life less body of Yunhi fall on the Dirty floor with a Loude thund followed by the Loude Voice of the new born crying.

Manoban look at the Lifeless body of Yunhi and said ,

Mr Manoban: You did a Really big sin Yunhi,...how can you Take a Little Bin away from His parents.... wrong....so wrong.....ans that's why you don't Deserve to live anymore........Soo,Ferwell My dear Yunhi.......

The evil grin on his Lips got wide and Soon it turned to an evil laugh. He look at the baby in his arms and Said while still Laughing Like A manic

Manoban: You Give birth to The Weapon to Destroy Yourself Kim.....And Now I will Train him to fight against you ......HAHAHA......

Soon The man Get inside the car and Told The Driver to Start the car and Soon the Drove Of From there......

Miles and Miles Away, from ilsan the Black  Mercedes-Benz Drow to the Deagu city with the New Born Still in his arms. Soon They come to an old Orphanage in a Small Village and The car Finally Stopped infront of The Old Building. It was Raining So Badly But the Man Didn't really care about it as he walk out of the Car without caring about the heavy rain.

He ring the Doorbell And An Old women Opened the Door And asked

Women: Yes How can I help You???