Chapter 1

Sweet dreams are made from a cozy bed. Chillax!

Unicorn! It's strong, powerful, gorgeous, marvelous. Your sweet dream can be turned into a real one with its help. All you need is to find a mirror for such kind of magic and make a wish. A pure mirror so to say. All sweet wishes will come true. All of them. Do you believe me? [Nope].

Last year I spent all my free time searching for this 'mirror and unicorn' in a picturesque Caledonian forest in Scotland. I'd never seen such a wonderful place before [you know, I feel I've become closer to Mother nature after this trip]. Of course, this task was a part of my term paper. I had to take some pictures of the forest for it. And it was a good chance to meet my dreamy unicorn to make my wish [I won't tell you what]. At least I was trying to find it. No doubt I chose my paper topic only because of it.

Blah-blah-blah! Yeah, I know the words above are just a kind of fantasy but sometimes it's quite a good idea to turn your life into an unbelievable fairy fairytale, isn't it? Imagination always makes fairytales in the head. It works when you have your head in the clouds [hello! It's me!]. Why can't my dream be alive? The only wish I'm begging every time.

Wake-ups are made from alarm clocks. Chillax!

I open my eyes and see a white ceiling. It's white and reminds me of cream on my b-day cake. So, I have my b-day on a snowing day [which was always awaited with excitement when I was young]. Now, this sour cream cake day has become a tradition to indulge in sweet [I'm allergic to it. It's bad].

I get my bearings but still lying. I touch myself.

Well, I save and sound, and everything is white. Gosh, where am I? Is it a hospital or... heaven? God! Why everything is too white [is it an asylum?!]. Why am I wearing this white nightdress? [thank goodness it is not a straitjacket] Am I dreaming or something? Rats!

Ah! I buried my face in my hands. Ah! I got it! It's another joke of George. My stepbrother always does such stupid things like this. Let me tell you.

I live with him and share a flat during my study semester. He's working and I'm studying [and working as well]. It's ok. Sometimes there is a kind of tension between us. We like... like cheese and chalk. Honestly, he allowed me to live in his flat only because mum asked him and, of course, because of the extra money that I paid him every month [I have my part-time job in a local paper]. So, we're different and... there are plenty of 'funny' situations during this cohabitation I should say.

One day he made me panda makeup while I was sleeping. Of course, I didn't mention it in the morning! [yes, I'm a night owl and always late. I'm clumsy sometimes, but it's not a point! Ah! I wish I were more organized] So, the beginning of my study day at the university was incredible. For the first time, all students were cheerful with me and I even took photos. On the one hand, it was a good chance to take the world by storm but it's not my way. So, every day is like a Fool day for my lovely S.B.G [I called him like this. I mean it!], but not for me! Darn!

Hate him ...

Suddenly I get out of a bed, look around, and try to find some ways to get out. Alas, there is no window or door. Just a white room. There is no exit and nothing special. There is a white bed in the middle [with cozy white cushions] and me wearing a white nightdress near it. Perfect!

Well, it's high time to call it a day. That's enough! I haven't finished my project on mystery things. I shouldn't miss the deadline. One more fail and my life will turn into a bed of noise.

So, the best way to stop it is to call my S.B.G [really hate him for such things]. I think he wants it. I bet, he's standing somewhere behind the wall now with his nerd friends and die of laughing. Well, good attempt.

I'm walking along the walls. "Well, George. Good joke. Thank you! I'm done. Let's get this over with. I'm not sure, but I will never ever make jokes about you again," Of course, I lie! I've been waiting for my sweet revenge since I got here. Ah! Where are you, my sweetie? "George?" There is no reply.

Ah! That's enough! I'm about to burst into tears and hit my hand against the wall. C'mon, Jelly, pull the socks together. Ah, it doesn't work! I can't calm down. I'm furious and begin to shout.

"I'm done, George! Do you hear me? I'm sick and tired of your stupid jokes! The first thing I'll do when I get out of here is to kick your stupid ass and then I'll move to another flat! I can't stand your stupid jokes, your plastic girls, your nerd friends anymore! I! Can't! Stand! You! Anymore!"

Quickly, everything becomes blurry. I find myself crying on the floor. Why? Why do I always get into trouble like this?

When I entered the university and moved to the L. city mum asked George to home me [one day I'll tell you why I'm so 'needy']. I wasn't happy but it was quite a good idea at that time and then my crazy lifestyle began. So, here is another crazy thing in this city. I'm in an unknown place with my eyes full of...

Well, enough. No more tears. I'm Jelly, but not jelly. I mean that is just my pen name, and it doesn't mean I'm a crybaby or weak. I'm strong enough!

I stare at the ceiling. It's white and reminds me of cream on my b-day cake. I have my b-day in a-- [door crack]. Stop!

I jump up and see a door opposite me. Dafaq! There was no door before.

The door opens. There is darkness in it. The room leans on the side. I can't keep my balance. I'm falling into the darkness of the unknown.

Boom!