Chapter 6

Sometimes [but always!] the best way to win is to be flexible. I mean like... you have to be a part of a situation. So, you like wanna learn something from a person and you like "hook" them [like fishing]. Do you get it? The truth will be fine and then it should be turned into a joke [I'm bad in explaining. Sorry for this but have a look at my situation].

Yeah...Take a look. Well, your bestie is flirting with your gf/bf and you wanna learn how serious it is. First make the truth like, "Are you flirting with my sweetheart?" and then, [bang-bang-bang] "Oh, I'm kidding, honey" [BANG!].

See the reaction. You'll understand everything with this trick. Am I a genius? [Gosh, no..].

Let's get to the point. I asked my mum about the pie, 'cause I'm a MOTHER of it! Nobody knows it. It's my creation and I didn't share it with anyone. I always do it for myself with a cup of chamomile tea with cinnamon.

And mum. She can't know it! I won't tell you the reason, and ... ah! Just trust me.

There was no reply, so I repeat. "How could you know the recipe I made on my own?" I still looking right into her eyes.

A second of tension. I still looking right in her eyes [Crack! a second and everything gets black and red. Mum's face becomes a monster one. I have my heart in my mouth. My heart beating is so fast. I keep my back pressed flat against the wall. Crack! It starts moving around the room chaotically. Scream! Ouch! My ears. The monster is closer and close to me. It already looks right in my eyes. I can't move! So close...A second... two... It opens its mouth and—].

Mum's voice. "Honey!" a second and I find myself in the same room, at the same place, with the same mum... What was it? "Are you with me?" mum comes and sits next to me. She holds my hand. I can't say anything, just look at her and around... I'm in a mess. "I don't know what happened during the local fair and why you ran way then. You're numb about it... but you know, if you don't want to tell about it it's ok. Don't do it. It's yours. Ok?" she patted my hand and smiled gently [hah! Wow! Are you for real?].

I don't answer her, just nod. "That was for 'the first '. The second is about your behavior these days. Is everything ok? You can tell me if you want... but this is insane! And this pie... Why are you so angry with me? Don't you remember that we baked it plenty of times? Honey if it's a joke, please stop it. You broke my heart". A tear appears on her cheek. "J-- Honey, I know you well. Please, stop having your head in the clouds. Back to reality. There are many things you should do here not there. Trust me," [red cat eyes again. Angry emoji should be here]. I don't answer her and pulled my hand out of her.

"Can you leave me alone? I need it for some time," She nods. It's clear that she's depressed and wants to help me. When she's about to close the door, I grin. " You're a bad actress, mummy".

Bang! Door slams.

Door slams!

We're in the forest hint.

Bang! Something has dropped. Damn it! I'm out of breath and can't see things around. I want nothing but this moment lasts forever [Nothing lasts forever, H-O-N-E-Y].

Table. My eyes are closed. I feel these hands on my body. Kisses on my neck. Lovebites on my neck. I'm begging for this moment to last forever.

I've never felt such before. All these bad butterflies [or are they good?] in my stomach with hot blood inside [which is hotter than in the hell]. I'm out of breath. I'm afraid of this feeling, so strange [Is it good to have such kind?].

At first, I resisted and now I'm selling my mind to the DEVIL. It's insane but I'm thrilled and exciting. What are you doing with me? Why do you do it with me? Ah!

A deep groan is out of my mouth. Sweet kiss. I don't care if someone can hear us. Deeper and deeper. Everything is boiling inside, but the body touching me is even hotter. It's hotter than hell.

The rhythm is like a wild dance. I see nothing. Only two bodies which dancing this wild in a forest hunt. I feel every breath on my body. This dance is endless

When there is a point, I'm lying on this table and looking at the ceiling. It's red and reminds me of the wild dance I've had before.

Smoke is in the air. My Devil is next to me [ so I started to smoke only because of him. How to resist this temptation]. I feel his look at me. A light touch on my cheek. A sweet kiss on the temple [I do have a fever]. "Have you finished your research?" This voice makes me forget about everything in this world.

"Nope... I tried it many times but there always was a poor excuse why I didn't do it. Today is another one I should say. No poor excuse," I have a look at this face and am about to sink in these grey eyes.

"And what?" Oh, this grin. I know it. Hundreds of little devils are dancing in this eye. I feel dizzy. I'm elated.

"Today is a day of no excuses but wild dancing, and now it's my turn to lead" Darn everything. I want this moment to last forever.