Chapter 3

"Hey" I said as I shut the door behind me and let the smell of weed and fire whiskey consume me. "Who the fuck invited her?" ah Draco good to see you too I thought. As I turned and shut the door, Blaise was informing him that he did. 

Theo and Pansy were laughing over something that Theo said prior, clearly both wasted out of their mind. Blaise gestured for me to come over and sit on the bed. 

As I made my way over to the group Theo pulled me down next him "Kiana! oh thank merlin! I like her you guys she pisses Draco off" I turned to him "Kiana you're funny" he said while grabbing my face. 

"Thank you Theo, its good to see you too" I stated as I moved his hands down from my face. Pansy was clearly annoyed that I took Theo out of whatever they were laughing and talking about and looked over to Draco, "Do you want to go to my dorm?" wtf I'm right here. Rude much? 

Draco thought about it for a moment, then locked eyes with me as a devilish smirk grew on his face. "I'd love to Pansy." There goes my mission bring down blondies ego by hanging out with a "Mudblood." 

I looked over at Theo and saw the fire whiskey sitting on the bed between him and pansy and gestured to it "fire whiskey." Theo looked up and handed it to me before I started chugging trying to diminish my anger toward the blonde. 

"Careful granger you'll-" Blaise started before Draco rudely cut him off. "She can handle herself Zabini" he laid back and started twirling his wand before informing everyone that he "wasn't going anywhere." 

So Malfoy cares if I get drunk. Noted. I sat down fully on the bed and looked over everyone "So, what game are we playing?" 

Theo clearly got exited at this and was mid suggesting a game before Draco cut him off and locked eyes with me once again. Fuck those stupid piercing eyes. "Truth or dare Granger?" I'll be damned if he thinks I'm going to get embarrassed by a simple game of truth or dare. "Dare" I said not breaking the eye contact. "Leave" he uttered as he leaned forward. Well damn. 

I leaned forward as well "truth." He took his wand that he was priviously twirling and put it under my chin forcing my head up. "Is it true you're obsessed with me?" yes. 

"No, truth or dare Malfoy?" He leaned back and still kept the eye contact from when the game first started "Dare." I wanted to give him something just as awful if not worse. "Give me a compliment." His eye twitched and mouth curled up before changing his mind and saying "Truth." 

Theo interuppted before I could've even asked my question and threw a fit about how our game would go on forever and that he wanted to play too. Blaise chuckled at this and told Theo to grab a board game and that we would all take turns so everyone could play. 

Theo went to the wardrobe and ended up pulling out a set of wizards chess and sitting it down. "Granger me and you. Let's go." I smiled and scooted to face him and the board before informing him, "you're going down Nott." 

After what felt like the hundredth game I check mated Theo yet again. "what the fuck! No I'm calling a rematch!" Pansy had already left, frustrated by the fact that I kept on winning.  I just shook my head at Theo's statement and laughed "Theo, just give up already. You both are so predictable" I said as I looked over Theo and Draco. Draco quickly snapped his head to face me "what's that supposed to mean Granger?" 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed "I'm talking about your gameplay Malfoy. Not everything is about your precious life." His eyes darkened before Theo cut him off "yeah yeah. you lovebirds can talk later I want to play." Instantly Draco and I both snapped our heads toward Theo and started lecturing him about how he was wrong. 

Blaise busted into a fit of laughter before getting up "alright- alright. I'm going to take a shower. Can I trust you three alone?" Theo just looked up at him confused, "what do you mean?" 

Draco and I clearly knew what he meant but were too frustrated with each other to say anything. I stood up and grabbed my wand before looking over the boys, "Well that's my cue. Thank you for the lovely night" I looked over at Blaise and Theo, "goodnight boys." Then shifted my attention to the blonde and let my eyes narrow, "Malfoy." 

He looked me up and down and bit his lip before looking at me, "Granger." I rolled my eyes and sighed, frustrated that someone so good looking could be such a prick. "I'll see you all in class" and with that I left their dorm and headed back to mine with a million thoughts in my head. 

By the time I laid down in bed and let my blankets engulf me, I had come to three conclusions.

 1. How am I going to get them to permanently accept me into their group? 

2. How am I going to tell Hermione I'm friends with these people?

3. How did I let myself fall for one of these people? 

Damn it Granger. You were supposed to be smart. I want nothing more than to avoid him but at the same time I want nothing more than to kiss- NO GRANGER. I am not falling for the enemy. It was just a game night. Nothing more. Just focus on class tomorrow and everything will be fine... I hope.