Chapter 8

It had been a few days and the whole group had welcomed me in and we all hung out almost everyday. It seemed like life was finally starting to calm down at Hogwarts and I could get comfortable. We decided to go to the courtyard for our day off and have a picnic, harmless when you think of it really. We all finished our food and were talking about everything and nothing at the same time. 

More people started to come out to the courtyard since lunch was ending, and a trio of Hufflepuffs ended up walking up. The "leader" looked between Theo and I before telling us that she thought we looked cute together. Blaise instantly started losing his mind and laughing his ass off. Which caused Pansy to begin to giggle as well. Theo just looked confused before looking over at me like I had any idea. 

"What the fuck are they talking about?" Draco spat looking at Theo and I. Blaise was still in a fit of laughter but managed to respond "Theo - fucking hell - Nott and - Granger are cute together-."  Draco's eyes snapped to mine before giving me a death stare and I swore I could see the murder he had planned for me in his eyes. I looked over at Theo wide eyed "people think we're together." 

Theo's mouth dropped. "Me? and YOU?!" he started to follow Blaise in laughter not shortly after. "Shut the fuck up Nott. I'll be back," and with that Draco and gotten up and B-lined for the trio of Hufflepuffs sitting by the tree. "Go get them papi!" Blaise shouted at Draco as he walked over. Theo just looked up at me and raised his brow and smirked, "what do you think? We're cute together yeah?!" he said as he nudged my shoulder. 

I pushed him off, my eyes laser focused on Draco worried that if the sweatpants went in the fire just nights ago, that these poor Hufflepuffs were next. "Theo I love you but shut up. Draco's literally going to kill them." The Hufflepuffs definitely seemed frighted when Draco started talking to them. If only these hyenas would shut up and stop laughing for a moment maybe I would be able to hear him. 

Draco turned around before I could begin to try to read his lips and sat down back with the group. "Well, that's settled. You're welcome Nott" he said as he took a bite. Well, there goes the nice act I had hoped for. The Hufflepuffs grabbed their things and started to leave the courtyard, but as they passed we heard something that left the group speechless. "We were wrong, it's Granger and Malfoy. Who would've thought of that?!" 

I swear Blaise, Theo, and Pansy officially lost their shit after they heard those words laughing to the point where they couldn't breathe and were gasping for air. Draco just looked even more pissed that nothing he said seemed to have any affect of the group and in fact just made the situation worse. "I'm done. I'm going back," Draco said as he grabbed his things and headed back for the common room. 

Theo just looked over at me red in the face from lack of oxygen. "Wow cheating on me already huh Granger?" he said, which just reignited the flame of laughter between the three. "Oh shut up" I said as I grabbed my things "I'm going to see Hermione, I'll be back later." I grabbed my things and started for her dorm already planning for this rumor to spread like wildfire and to burn any chance of a relationship or let alone friendship with Draco. 

When I got to her dorm she wasn't there but left a note saying that her and the boys would be back in about an hour and had to get somethings from the library. So basically it would take forever unless the boys dragged her out. I got comfortable and laid down on her bed grabbing a book ready to relax for the evening. 

About two hours had passed before the door slammed open. "Kiana Isabelle Granger explain yourself right now." Shit. So Hermione knows something. "Yes Mione?" I said as I closed the book and set it down on her nightstand. "Why is there a rumor going around that you and Malfoy are dating?" I rolled my eyes "Do you really think that's true? You would be the first to know Mione. And why would it be such a problem if I were dating one of them?" 

"They're vial Kiana" Ron said as he sat down on the bed. I scoffed already annoyed that this ginger twat thought that he was better than everyone just because he was "the chosen one's" friend. Harry seemed to be the only one that seemed to care about my feelings but still made it very vocal that he thinks it is delusional that I would want to get with the "enemy." 

"The enemy?! Are you joking?! They are my friends and Draco is a - lovely person once you get to know him." Hermione stopped and looked at me wide eyed. "Did you just say Draco?" I nodded my head weirded out by her question. "You always call him Malfoy. What is going on Kiana?" 

I was beyond done with this interrogation and just wanted to go back to the room and forget about the stupid rumor. I told them my side of the story and told them that the group has been nothing but welcoming to me and actually hang out with me everyday and talk to me unlike some people. And I left wanting nothing more than to just go back and take a hot shower and go to sleep. 

Never a dull day in Hogwarts that's for sure. The real question is what is going to happen between Draco and I with the new rumor? With halloween approaching I can already feel the drama and the rumors coming with it.