Chapter 2

Nayeon Pov
It's not our fault that we burned the foods we really don't know how to cook one because we have someone to cook for us and also it's Yoona's fault because she's the one who hired someone to cook for me.

What's happening here? Why does it smell like something is burning?......I heard a familiar voice asked that made me looked at them.

Lisa?...... I muttered.

Uhm it's not our fault Lisa we promise

Uhm it's not our fault Lisa we promise....... Yeri said to her.

You're wasting the foods....... Lisa said to them then she looked at us.

Lisa uhm they are Yoona unnie's guests this are Irene, Joy, Jihyo,Sana, Momo, Jennie, Tzuyu, Rose and Nayeon....... Jisoo said to her.

Hmm Nayeon?...... Lisa asked but I didn't uttered any words.

Nayeon she's....... Jennie said.

It's been a long time Im....... Lisa said.

Eh you know her?...... Seulgi asked her.

Yes and better clean this...... Lisa said then left.

You guys heard her........ Jeongyeon said then they left.

Yoona know her? She's here all along when she left.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon is your girlfriend right?...... I asked her.

Ne unnie....... Tzuyu answered.

Do you ever know that Lisa is here?...... I asked her and she shook her head.

Jeong is visiting me and when she let me come with her here I never see Lisa unnie here....... Tzuyu answered.

Hmm uhm let's clean this...... I said to them.

After we clean the mess we made we tried to cook again and this time we made sure it won't get burn again.

When we placed the foods in the table I saw Lisa sleeping at the couch so I approached her.

We met again Lisa...... I said to her.

Uhm Nayeon how did Lisa know you because we really don't know about it........ I heard Jisoo said so I looked at her.

Uhm she's my ex girlfriend when we're still studying in college....... I said to her.

Oh why did you two broke up?......Seulgi asked.

She wanted me to focus on my studies...... I answered.

Hmm you're the one she's describing that she sacrificed......... Jeongyeon said that made me confused.

What do you mean?....... I asked her.

You see she once told us that she let go of someone that is special for her. She said that she needs to break up with her so that, that person will have a better future because she can't give that to her because she can't be rich like you since her parents died.......Jeongyeon said.

Died?....... I asked.

Yes she didn't told you?....... Mina asked and I just nod at her.

I thought she just wanted me to focus on my studies.

Flashback
I'm here in the rooftop because Lisa told me to go there. She's been absent a lot this week so I'm happy that I will see her.

Love...... I said and kissed her.

Hey love........ Lisa said.

Why are you not attending the class huh?....... I asked her.

Uhm love I need to tell you something......Lisa said

What is it?........ I asked her then she cupped me face and her eyes became watery.

Love I'm sorry....... Lisa said

Lisa what are you saying?...... I asked her.

Start your tomorrow without me love...... Lisa said.

Focus on your studies my love.....Lisa added.

I love you Nayeon and will always be......Lisa said and kissed my forehead then walked away.
End of Flashback

She just said goodbye and after that I never saw her again....... I stated.

Believe me if you're hurt Lisa got hurt more...... Jisoo said.

Actually if it's not for her maybe we're not here. We became friends with her when we suddenly bumped to each other on a forest we discovered that our parents have the same reason they died....... Wendy said.

What's the reason?........ Joy asked her.

Our parents is on the same airplane that time when the unexpected accident happened...... Jeongyeon said.

The airplane that they are in got into a crash that it got confirmed that there's no survivor....... Yeri said.

That's how our friendship started......Mina said.

Let's eat guys...... Rose said then we stand up.

If I just know Lisa I shouldn't let you go.