Chapter 11

No One Pov
Weeks later Yoona became more weak but she's still not telling Nayeon about her condition while Lisa is still finding a donor with Leeteuk and their friends.

Right now they are harvesting some fruits Yoona insisted to come even though Lisa is telling her to take a rest.

What do you guys think is it sour or sweet?....... Yoona asked them while holding the tangerine.

Try to taste it and you will know the answer unnie...... Tzuyu answered but before Yoona could eat it Lisa spoke.

That's sour....... Lisa said to her.

How did you know?........ Soo-young asked her then Lisa approached Yoona.

I have the mark if it's sour or sweet.....Lisa answered then pointed the mark.

Wow that's awesome love...... Nayeon said to her.

I just decided to put some mark because sometimes they are craving sweets sometimes sour....... Lisa said.

Though we're not pregnant okay?......Jeongyeon said to them.

We didn't said that you guys are pregnant also...... Jihyo said to her.

Love....... Nayeon called her and Lisa looked at her.

I love you ...... Nayeon said and smiled.

I love you too....... Lisa said and pecked her lips.

While Nayeon and Lisa is talking Yoona suddenly fainted that made them shocked while the others got alarmed.

Unnie...... Lisa said trying to wake her up but when she didn't woke Lisa carried her towards the house.

Unnie call my brother....... Lisa said to Jessica and Jessica immediately dialed Leeteuk's number then tell him to go at the farm.

Oppa what happened to her?...... Lisa asked him.

Lisa her heart is getting weaker if we can't find any heart donor I'm sorry to say Yoona will die....... Leeteuk answered that made Nayeon shocked.

She don't have enough time Lisa......Leeteuk answered and with that Nayeon left the house.

I'll just follow her....... Lisa said and they just nod at her then she followed Nayeon.

Nayeon ...... Lisa said when she saw Nayeon crying underneath the tree so she immediately went near her.

Love....... Nayeon said and immediately hugged her.

She didn't told you ....... Lisa said to her.

Love I don't want to lose please help me...... Nayeon said while crying.

Remember what I said that I will do everything for you once you forgive her?...... Lisa asked her and Nayeon looked at her.

Now tell me what you want me to do....... Lisa said to her and wiped her tears.

Please help me to extend her life love...... Nayeon said to her.

Okay you can expect that she will survive love....... Lisa said to her.

For real?...... Nayeon asked her and Lisa smiled at her.

But your brother said that she need a heart donor....... Nayeon said to her.

I'll find one and when I comeback there will be a heart donor for her.......Lisa said to her.

But is that easy?........ Nayeon asked her.

To be honest we're already finding a heart donor for her before you and your friends arrived here....... Lisa said to her.

But like I said I will do everything for you....... Lisa added and smiled.

Thank you love...... Nayeon said and hugged her.

But promise me one thing ...... Lisa said to her.

What is it?....... Nayeon asked her.

Promise me that you won't hate her anymore and you will take care of yourself...... Lisa said to her.

I will I promise....... Nayeon said.

Does making her life extend will make you the happy?...... Lisa asked her.

Yes love...... Nayeon answered.

Good...... Lisa said to her and kissed her forehead.

Let's go inside...... Lisa added and Nayeon just nod at her then they went back inside the house.

Nayeon...... Taeyeon said worriedly.

I'm okay now unnie....... Nayeon said and smiled.

Really?....... Seohyun asked her.

Ne Lisa told me she will find a donor and when she comeback there will a donor for unnie....... Nayeon answered then they looked at Lisa.

Oppa let's transfer Yoong unnie in the hospital tomorrow....... Lisa said to him.

Okay ..... Leeteuk said.

I'll just look at Yoong unnie before I leave....... Lisa said then she went inside the room as she saw Yoona sleeping peacefully.

I'm sorry....... Lisa said to her and kissed her forehead then she left the room.

I'll go now bye...... Lisa said to them and kissed Nayeon's forehead then left.

I hope she can find a donor that fast...... Jennie said.

The way Lisa said it I think it won't be that good..... Lisa's friends and Yoona's friends said in their mind