Chapter 3

Lisa Pov
When I woke up it's already lunch time but I also remembered that Nayeon is here but why I didn't know that they will come here?

Lis let's eat....... Jeongyeon said so I stand up and stretched my arms then approached them.

Who cooked?....... I asked then sat down.

It's me...... I heard Nayeon said so I looked at her.

Just you?....... I asked her.

We helped her because your friends is telling us cook for them....... Irene said and I looked at my friends.

What? Yoona unnie told us to let them learn to do that....... Jisoo said.

She didn't told me....... I said

If they improve maybe we will stop it...... Seulgi said.

Just maybe....... Jeongyeon said.

Okay let's eat........ I said to them then they sat down.

So Lis what's the schedule for you today?....... Yeri asked.

Yoong unnie said that I should take a rest today because she will be also taking a rest which is a good thing.......I answered.

She really care about you and your friends...... Nayeon said.

I know Nayeon hate Yoona unnie because she told me when we're still in a relationship but she should stop it because Yoong unnie already regret everything.

She always care you just seem not to see it...... I stated.

Lisa ...... Mina said.

I told you what she did to me before but here you are taking her side......Nayeon said.

Since when did you take her side?......Nayeon asked and I looked at her.

Since I heard the both sides...... I answered.

Let's eat first respect the food......Seulgi said.

After we ate I went outside the house to check the plants then went to the area where the flowers are.

Lisa..... I heard Jisoo called me so I looked at her.

Let's talk Lisa...... Nayeon said.

How can she even change her mood that fast?...... I asked myself.

You know Lisa you've changed......Nayeon said and I looked at the flowers.

Nothing is permanent in this world Nayeon...... I said to her.

We will just leave the both of you alone Lisa...... Seulgi said then they left.

Why are you taking her side Lisa?......Nayeon asked.

Because I know how much she regretted everything that she did to you that she didn't know that because of working for you will lead you to hate her....... I said to her.

If you're expecting me to forgive her just forget it Lisa...... Nayeon said and I looked at her.

Everything here on Earth is not permanent Nayeon same as to the humans they are just temporary so know how to forgive because once you forgive her I will do everything for you to be happy....... I said then left.

Lisa....... I heard Jisoo called me so I looked at her.

Wae?....... I asked her.

How's the talk with her?....... Jisoo asked then the both of us sat down.

It's like it will be hard for her to forgive Yoong unnie...... I answered.

Other than that do you talk to her about your past?...... Jisoo asked.

Chu it's a past....... I said to her.

How would you feel if you need to choose between her and Yoona unnie?...... Jisoo asked.

Frustrated...... I answered.

Do you still love her? Because you left her so she can have a better life you wanted the best for her...... Jisoo said.

She deserves better and I think that's not me chu...... I said to her.

But how about you Lisa?...... Jisoo asked.

You deserve better also........ Jisoo said.

Do I?...... I asked her.

I already got what I deserve and this is what I deserve....... I said to her.

But you're still not answering my question if you still love Nayeon.....Jisoo said.

Come to think of it I never stop loving her...... I said to her then stand up.

I'll just check the farm...... I said to her then walked away.

Maybe I left her but that doesn't mean that I stop loving her. I left her because I know that's for the best seeing her now. Her life is great.