Chapter 2

I arrived at Taco Bell with the kidnapped child and fishnet, and we were ready to get obese. After rolling out a red carpet, we made our grand entrance. slamming the door open, we did the little lad dance and twerked our way to the counter preceding to give the cashier a free lap dance.

The cashier was extremely confused and turned on, but began to toss money from the cash register at us, fixing our next issue, money.

Now armed with cash, and a whole lot of fat ass. We jumped on one of the customers tables and began inhaling the half eaten chalupa like little lake gremlins.

While waiting for our 12 pack with a side of mini churros. Biggie Cheese saw the bigger picture, and saw the investment opportunity and took it, becoming the sugar daddy and owner of Little Big Tillies strip club.

The restaurant manager, Biggie Cheese, decided that he would turn the Taco Bell into a strip club after the performance of fishnet, the kidnapped child and I, and asked for us to perform every Monday through Friday at 8:00 am - 9:00 pm.

Little Big Tillies became a successful and famous international strip club restaurant around the world.

It became widely known as the Taco Bell version of Hooters.