Chapter 3

During my break from dancing I went to the back of the strip club, which used to be the old kitchen. I suddenly feel nauseous and get flashbacks of my old Xbox360 Minecraft boyfriend and spending way too much time wasting my money on robux and cyberbullying random children on Royal High.

I begin to rummage through fishnets secret stash, that man lived off of alcohol poisoning, turns out he has drunk so much alcohol that he has become immune.

After drinking four bottles of tequila I began to feel buzzed.

After a couple of minutes of blacking out, I began to feel a really bad urge to eat those really cheap plastic animals off Amazon for 25 bucks.

After wanting to start eating the old moldy silverware, I feel like I've reached my limit.

Reaching and leaning over an old and abandoned trash bin that has never been taken out ever since Taco Bell has turned into Little Big Tillies, making it smell like various different types of chemicals that smell very similar to hydrogen peroxide and Vinegar. I begin to let the stomach acid out.

but that's when I saw IT.

An extremely, probably the most attractive face of a man I had ever had the pleasure of eyeballing before.

His big round black orbs stared beautifully at my own. His lips were the color of gasoline. his pearly whites contrasted with his big black trash bag figure and orbs.

His orbs...orbs...

As he stared into my orbs, making my orbs dilated causing his black orbs to as well. As he stared longer into my orbs I felt a strong attraction, he stared at my orbs with such deep attention and focus that I began to feel the pinpricks of butterflies begin to swarm my stomach, and my heart rate began to accelerate at a quicker pace, slowly growing in intensity like a random home invasion of silverfish that have come to eat all of your socks, along with the garden gnomes mining away at the trash can's foundation causing everything to shake.

It felt like the entire world dissolved into nothing and I became tunnel visioned. All I can see is the handsome baby face with those big ass black orbs still staring at me, he has become alive because of my magic vomit.

we stared at each other that felt like an eternity, neither one of us were willing enough to break the silence. Until those bottomless, black, empty orbs of his finally did, his voice was like the equivalent of a dog toy. Hot. rawr.

"let's have sex, OWO" said the trash bag with his big black orbs finally blinking.