Beautiful

Jaymies POV

Getting ready for a New Year's Eve party that I don't want to go to was not my idea of fun. I put a bet on for Liverpool to draw with West Brom the other week so I could pay my electricity bill for a month. Lord knows what I'll be doing next month.

I straightened my hair and did as dark eye makeup look and some dark pink matte lipstick.

Mason was having this years party. Each year I was always invited to one of the guys parties and each year I politely declined. However Mason has insisted I owe him one for not talking to him for 2 weeks because of the whole Ben situation and so therefore I am going.

I found a leather dress when I was walking home from training the other day in a charity shop. Proper bargain at £7.50. I gave the lady behind the till a tenner and told her to keep the change because you know, charity and all that. Although I could really do with all the money I could get at the moment.

I made my way over to Masons around half 10. Better late than never. The front door was on the latch so I let myself in to the ever so familiar house. I could see that everyone was staring at me before they all turned their heads to Ben, even though him and I happened nearly 2 months ago.

I made my way to the drinks table where Mason immediately came over.

"You came" he smiled.

"I'm not that much of a bitch" I smiled.

"Well..." he joked , which I rolled my eyes at.

"Can you take a photo , just so I can prove to people that I'm out" I laughed and handed him my phone. He took multiple photos which surprisingly came out half decent.

@jaymiecarter - can't believe I'm caved in to going out on New Year's Eve 🥱

Mason and I caught up for about half and hour or so before he was summoned away by Declan. I thought this would be an appropriate time to pour myself another drink and go outside for a cigarette.

I found a quiet table where i placed myself and rolled myself a cigarette out. Enjoying the music to myself quickly got interrupted.

"Jaymie right?"

"James Maddison" I replied "I've heard a lot about you"

"I could say the same about you" he replied and took a seat next to me.

"I assume you're here to talk about Ben huh?"

"He's my best pal" he began "I know whatever happened wasn't like him to do"

"But he did it though didn't he?"