Tell me

Bens POV

"Did you speak to her?" Mason asked me the the next day in training. We were all hanging around in the chill out room waiting for Thomas Tuchel to arrive for his first day.

"She's going bro" I huffed "I tried"

"When?"

"Three weeks" I said. "Come in Mase, she's your best friend. Surely you can do something"

"I don't know, every year she says she is going to leave and I try to get her to stay. This time she seems like she really does mean it though" he huffed.

"I really like her bro, but it's never going to work if she lives in fucking Italy" I half laughed.

Before we could carry on the conversation the new manager Tuchel walked onto the training pitch with his new coaching team behind him.

"Good morning everyone" he smiled. Everyone repeated his greeting whilst jumping up and down trying to keep warm.

He spent the training session seeing what are capabilities were and getting to know us. We spent the end of the training session playing a full game of football.

"Very good guys" he clapped at the end "now to really get to know you , tonight I've booked a hotel for us all. There will be drinks and music. You know the things you guys like. Be there at 8:30 sharp" he finished. Although it was a nice thing he was doing , it still felt like a demand.

I got home and jumped straight in the shower. If im honest I really wasnt in the mood to go out. With everything that has been going on with Jaymie I haven't been sleeping well. I wasn't sleeping well when everything was going well between us, I would stay up at night thinking about where I would take her on our next date or making up stupid jokes that I would hope the next day would make her laugh.

Now she has said that she is going to Italy I am still up at night but this time for completely different reasons. I would stare at the ceiling thinking what could be if she didn't go or ways to make her stay.

I got changed into a simple white shirt which I tucked into a pair of suit trousers. I didn't want to look too overdressed so I undid my top button before I put on my blazer.

I reached over to my hair gel but put the pot straight back down , knowing that Jaymie prefers it floppy. I huffed , not really sure why I was still trying to impress her when she was leaving. I sprayed on some aftershave and grabbed my phone, keys and wallet before jumping in my Uber.

I walked into the massive reception room in the hotel and too my surprise everyone was already here, including jaymie. I guess they all wanted to impress the new gaffer.

"Champagne sir" a waiter with a tray full of champagne flutes offered me one which I politely took.

I walked over to the guys who were also standing with Jaymie , they were in a middle of a discussion but turned silent when I arrived.

"You look lovely" I smiled to Jaymie. She was in a long red dress.

"Thank you Benjamin" she smiled "you scrub up well yourself"

"Thanks" I awkwardly laughed.

Jaymies POV

Was it because I fancy Ben or the fact I haven't had much human touch in a while, but he looked good. I walked away from the guys and made my way to the bar to get another drink, or two.

My eyes glanced at him looking me up and down in his expensive black suit, running his tongue across his teeth , and shaking his head. I knew what he had on his mind and where he wanted to be right now. I raised my eyebrows at him and smirked, questioning his observation. He responded simply by biting his lip and nodding towards the nearest exit to the foyer of the hotel. Shaking my head and pulling the middle of my long red dress down to expose my cleavage some more, you turned away to face the others you had been speaking to previously at the bar.

"Jaymie" Ben said, his voice deeper than usual.

"Ben" I replied , keeping l focus on the bartender in front of me.

"So are you too busy to get out of here and have some fun?" He whispered.

I chuckled. "And who said I'm not having fun here?" I remarked smartly, now thanking the attractive bartender for the pornstar martini that was placed in front of me and winking at him. I could see envy building up inside of Ben as he looked at the man in front of me and then back at me.

"You all good for everything mate?" He asked Ben in a friendly manner, smiling back at me. Furiously, Ben responded.

"Yeah bro I'm fine thanks. I know exactly what I want and she's standing right in front of me flirting with you." As I gave the bartender who's name read Kyle on his tag as sympathetic look, he nodded and awkwardly walked away. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at Ben.

"Oh come on!" I taunted. "As if the Mr. Chilwell is getting jealous." Bens face was priceless. He was so frustrated, both mentally and physically. I loved to see him get so riled up and he knew I weren't one to give in easily.

Coming closer to me so that his stature was now towering over me, i turned to face him properly and bit my lip. His hand closest the bar had now snaked around my waist, gripping me so that i could feel his bulge against me. I couldn't begin to explain how he made me feel. He aroused me so much. Clenching his jaw, i could feel my heart racing, making me gulp.

"Enough with the games Jaymie" I grabbed my hand.

Unlocking the door with his key-card, Ben motioned for me to go inside his hotel room. As I did so, he closed the door behind him and  grabbed both of my arms pinning me against the wall. His breathe was warm on my face, fires blazing in his eyes. I couldn't tell who wanted the other more. But right now, it felt like me who was longing for him. I looked down at his lips as he did the same.

"You're such a tease, you know that" he muttered.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I fluttered my eyelashes.

Begging him with my eyes, he took both of my hands above my head into only one of his own now, the other lifting up the bottom of your dress as he placed it underneath. He started rubbing my folds back and forth, making me breathe so heavily. Not breaking the eye contact, his fingers began pulling my thong down, now feeling me without the fabric. I wanted to moan so bad, but decided to make him wait for it. However, he was also making me wait. Closing my eyes, I practically implored him to be inside me.

"Tell me how much you want it" he verbalised

"Ben.... please" I sighed

Straight away he cupped my cheeks, reconnecting my lips, tongues exploring each other. I began pulling off his jacket, and shirt letting them fall to the floor. As he went to undo his belt, I stopped him and pushed him down on to the bed, deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Sitting on my knees as he sat in front of me, I began getting his belt off and undoing the zip on his trousers until they were off. I started lightly tracing the rim off his underwear and feeling his measure, watching as he groaned at
my touch. Once off, I set about licking his tip and sides until he was pleading with me to go down on him.

"Tell me how much you want it" I repeated his earlier statement.

"Fuck I want you so bad Jaymie. You don't even know how much I want you" he mumbled.

Accepting his answer, I began giving him the best head I could. Enjoying it, he whimpered every so often. I stopped before he reached his peak just like he had done to me.

Standing up from my position, he did the same, grabbing either side of my arms and turning me so that I were now the one by the bed. Pushing me down gently, I lay there as he traced my body with his tongue. He gave me a short kiss, before putting a condom on and spreading my legs apart, lubricating my entrance. Teasing me with his member, he quickly looked at me for consent.

"Are you sure?" he whispered. Nodding, he placed himself inside me, the pair of us moaning deeply in the process. I arched my back and began clawing his back and hair, as he thrusted inside me. He pulled me closer to him by my legs, so that I could feel him completely. Legs wrapped around him, we both inched closer to our high points. Before you knew it, I had released as did he.

"Don't you think you better meet your new gaffer?" I laughed, fixing my appearance in the mirror.

"I don't think else matters tonight babe"