~ New experiences(Part-1) ~ /TS/

Warning : Sexual content ahead
(People below 18 don't read)

It was late at night both ishqi and ahaan were busy in their offices and they texted everyone,to not wait for them, and have their dinner.

Ishqi had gone to a office party whereas Ahaan had gone to his site to check the construction work.

(At 11pm in Ishqaan's room)
Ishqi enters the room

( She was wearing a purple Color saree which was below her navel revealing all of her waist and her black Color blouse was sleeveless with a deep neck with 3 hooks in the front and from the back it was all open just a thin strip of cloth adjoining the blouse)

Ishqi : hay rabba aaj to mai bhot thak gayi,Aur upar se ye blouse kitna tight banaya hai tailor ne agar koi Aur blouse hota matching to ye pehnti he nahi ..saas tak nhi aa rahi hai isme !

(She called Ahaan )

Ishqi: Hello AVM ! Kab aayege?

Ahaan : Bas 5 min aa he rha hu raste me hu ! (He was in very good and romantic mood)

Ishqi : Acha thik hai jaldi aayie ..bye!

(They both hung up the call)

Ishqi : Chalo tab tak kapde He Badal lu , (she started removing safety pin from the pallu )

Ishqi : Yaar ye blouse (ughhh)kitna tight hai (she opened 2 of her hooks of the blouse now only 1 hook was remaining)

(She removed the pin from her pallu and removed her pallu )

Ahaan opened the door to his room and he was dumbstruck with the view ishqi was looking damn sexy and hot and she was removing the pins from her saree , Ahaan was looking at her waist and her breasts which were practically almost out of her blouse turned him on and he  starting getting hard

Ahaan : (came from back and tightly pulled her through her waist)( huskily) HI mrs Malhotra

Ishqi: ( she was a little shocked as she didn't saw him coming from the door, she them smiled) Hello MR Malhotra

Ahaan started stroking small circles with his finger on her waist and her breathing hitched ,she started breathing faster and he started kissing her neck from back

Ishqi : (while her eyes closed and enjoying)ah..han?
Ahaan : hm..mm

( while kissing her shoulder and neck he started kissing her earlobe and her breathing fastened such that her chest was going up and down and suddenly her blouse hook opened revealing her breasts , and that made Ahaan more hard and ishqi too turned on and started getting wet )

Ishqi : M..ai bh..ot th...ak ga..yi h.u(with fastened breathing)

Ahaan : idhar aao mai tumhari thakan utar du ( he took her towards bed)and he slightly pushed her to the bed

Ishqi : Ahaan? (confused look)

Ahaan : trust me (confirmative look and she nodded)

( Ahaan had read about the other things that can be done in sex and this was one of them and it supposedly removes your stress and tiredness and ahaan always wanted to do this but he was hesitant in doing so,but today he decided to do it )