~ Office romance(Part-2)🔥 /Ice Night🥶 ~/TS/OS/

So many of you seem to comment on the parts but don't upvote them , if you like a certain part then kindly do upvote AND comment ,your feedback means a lot!

So here comes the next part of office romance , I.e their night after 1 week being away from each other.
You guys can also consider this as an entirely different OS with the name

🥶"ICE NIGHT"🥶

A long and steamy part ahead this is by far the most detailed part I have written🔥
————————————————————————

Warning: Contains Sexual Content🔞

(Continued)

As the beautiful summer evening passed on, with Ishqaan in Ahaan's office , it was time for them to leave for their home. When they came home they were greeted by everyone , after having dinner and spending quality time with everyone they came to their room.

( At 11pm)

After returning from office , Ishqi had wore a simple dark blue sleeveless and backless Kurti, with deep cuts from the side starting from above her navel while she was wearing leggings below her navel making her waist visible from the side .
Whereas Ahaan had worn a simple loose grey T-shirt with black shorts that reached his knees , giving him an elongated look.

Ishqi entered the room while ahaan was coming just behind her staring her with eyes full of lust., he  locked the door and switched off his phone and kept it on the table.

She was walking towards the bed when Ahaan by jerk pulled her towards him and seductively glided his hands under her kurti and kept on her waist

Ahaan: (huskily in her ears) Bola tha na sone nhi duga (licking her earlobe)

Ishqi : ( her breathing hitched ,turned around and kept her index finger on his lips)(huskily)Toh karre?

Ahaan - ( initially astonished at the same time habitual with this bold ishqi , which earlier used to blush and now was boldly leading the conversation,
sucked her index finger that was placed on his lips without breaking eye contact with ishqi )

Ishqi  -  (lustfully looking at ahaan sucking her finger, and pressing her finger more into his mouth)

After sucking her finger off , Ahaan  brought his face near and kissed her on the lips while her hands  automatically encircled around his nape and his hands on her back that was backless and squeezing it hard . Their tongues travelled in each other's mouth roaming in every direction , syncing with each other . Their was almost no distance between their bodies .

Ishqi felt something on her stomach and ahaan pulled her even more closer and the moment ishqi realised it was his HARD penis she moaned in his mouth and taking that opportunity ahaan grabbed both of her lips in his mouth taking domination smooched her lips hard , while his penis was being pressed on her stomach

After few minutes , both of them released each other for catching their breath

Ahaan : Mai bas abhi aaya (gave a peck on her cheeks, and she was blushing with his cute antic)